Serious help. About to lose my home - Posted by john

Posted by JKR on June 15, 2007 at 10:03:29:

I may be able to refer you to somebody who can help.
Email me your info: jkrasc@casscomm.com

Serious help. About to lose my home - Posted by john

Posted by john on June 13, 2007 at 17:21:40:

Hi all,
Scenario: bought rehabber, rehabbed, no sale 1 1/2 year, living in home. saving gone, lost job, mortgage 2 months behind, cant get small loan to tie me over until job change(cdl a license truck driving), foreclosure starts july 9. liguidated all assest and borrow funds.credits almost distroyed. need serious advice or direction quick or short term funding. florida.thanks john

Re: Serious help. About to lose my home - Posted by Michelle

Posted by Michelle on June 16, 2007 at 18:55:33:

this maybe of help to you. Can help to stop foreclosure to save home or help to sell. website will give you information about how to stop foreclosure.
www.consolidatedsg.com/pamichelle

Re: Serious help. About to lose my home - Posted by Colin Bochicchio

Posted by Colin Bochicchio on June 13, 2007 at 20:02:27:

John,
I may be able to help or actually refer you to a lady whom has helped me out of a bad deal.
John the NOD you means starts or is filed on 6/9 they must file that first.
I looked up the fact that Florida foreclosure process starts at the 90 day mark but actually only 2 months behind is not too bad.
When it goes to trustee sale is when you are done.
Did you call your lender and try to do a workout on the property. Definitely communicate with them your circumstances in this and try to buy some time.

Feel free to call me at 520-980-0598 and/or email is coltrust07@gmail.com
If you call I will refer you to her she got me out of a foreclosure and did it the same day of the trustee sale… she is unbelievable and I thank God I found this lady…
Either way good luck I hope you can get a solution to your issues I been there in a different way so I feel your pain on this…

Re: Serious help. About to lose my home - Posted by Rich-CA

Posted by Rich-CA on June 13, 2007 at 18:17:10:

Sorry to hear this. Can’t help, but I don’t like to see people get into this kind of trouble.