Sheets Coaching-I'm distressed! - Posted by Carol

Posted by trainee on March 10, 1999 at 20:08:59:

Great! this is the very first good news I have heard on CS coaching ever! Thank you.

Sheets Coaching-I’m distressed! - Posted by Carol

Posted by Carol on February 28, 1999 at 06:54:51:

"cause we had a great experience with it…
That was a bout 2 yrs ago.
We were never ‘cut off’ … or rather, when time ran out, we scheduled some additional time on the Resource Line.
We were charged, it seems to me, about $1600 and made that much in our first deal (more) then kept going to do about another 7-8 during the coaching period.

In fact, we still call our coach on occasion when we have specific questions, or to share a ‘war story’.

I don’t know if we are just hearing the ‘bad stuff’, or if the program has changed.

But to respond to a comment in the thread below, yes, Carleton is involved inthe coaching. In fact, a few months ago we came home one evening to find a message on our answering machine from him He was in Utah and had been talking with our coach, and he picked up the phone to call and congratulate and speak with us.

While I’m venting, I read “no one responded to me in time” or some such. PLEEASE. This is a ‘volunteer’ organization! Don’t anyone put their failures or decisions on the back of other participants!

Good luck to all, whatever route you take to get there.
Carol

Re: Sheets Coaching-I’m distressed! - Posted by TOM

Posted by TOM on March 14, 1999 at 13:51:14:

I AM DISTRESSED JUST TRYING TO GET THE MONEY FOR THE COACHING .CAN ANYONE HELP?