Sheets course for free - Posted by Tim Jensen

Posted by Kerry Faulkner on February 01, 2002 at 08:15:15:

I returned the course within 30 days. Got a return approval number. Have receipts from IPS and approval number from Sheets, yet I was billed for the entire course AND attached to a financial service and billed for a service I have no need for.

Sheets course for free - Posted by Tim Jensen

Posted by Tim Jensen on January 28, 2002 at 23:15:00:

Thats right!

For kicks I went on my libraries website and looked up Mr. Sheets. It seems that one of our local libraries has his home study course. I would stop at your local library and see if they have it too. Sure beats paying for it.

Tim

Re: Sheets course for free - Posted by Greg Mabry

Posted by Greg Mabry on January 29, 2002 at 12:01:30:

Hey great ideal Tim,

I just saw Mr. Sheets info memercial for the million time. I even looked into it last year on a semi basises, however I didn’t order the real package.
So tell me thus far, has it worked for you? What about people with bad credit. I’ve owned a home before, however it was like pulling teeth to buy it. Good credit was very very important in the real estate industry.
I would love to know what secret Mr. Sheet via buying real estate. I mean I wasn’t born yesterday, I’m a certified paralegal.
Hey Tim get back with me ASAP.
Thanks
G. Carl Mabry

Re: Sheets course for free - Posted by Tim Jensen

Posted by Tim Jensen on January 29, 2002 at 21:59:25:

G. Carl,

Thats not the point of this post. It is to inform you that you may be able to get Sheets course from your local library.

Tim

Re: Sheets course - Posted by Izzy

Posted by Izzy on January 31, 2002 at 16:05:42:

I tried to return the course within thirty days, and they played trickes with me. at the end i disputed the charge with VISA.

course is OK, but if you want to return it, call AS SOON AS IT ARRIVES for an RMA.