SHEETS '' DELDOTTO - Posted by garth

Posted by Russ Sims on December 28, 1998 at 24:23:38:

The Carleton Sheets course is the only course I’ve taken so far. In utilizing that information, along with info I’ve picked up at this excellent web site, I generated a deal that payed for the CS course many times over. 180 bucks is a pittance compared to the potential gain. I hear that CS has a book out that basically teaches the same things as his course does. That’s probably a very good value. Simply ask your favorite book store to search titles under the CS name. I’m sure someone on this web site can give you the title name. Good luck!!

SHEETS ‘’ DELDOTTO - Posted by garth

Posted by garth on December 27, 1998 at 18:03:23:

I have reached the ‘ready’ point to start real estate investing. I am experienced in purchasing homes, but not as investment properties. I know experience is the best teacher, but I want to learn what I can and minimize mistakes:

My question is what about the TV ‘carleton sheets’ program. Its been on so long it must have some legitimacy. Is it worth the investment or is there a cheaper way? (I purchased Dave DelDotto’s book but feel I need a more thorough program)

Thanks/Happy New year

Re: SHEETS ‘’ DELDOTTO - Posted by Gordon in Panama

Posted by Gordon in Panama on December 31, 1998 at 15:23:13:

I am also preparing to start my real estate investing career by consuming as many educational materials as I can get my hands on (actually, I already have started down here, but am preparing for my move stateside). I was able to buy Carleton Sheets’ program for $25 by bidding on Ebay. I also got Allen’s book for $5, including shipping. Why pay retail?

I would really suggest buying materials off of this site. I just got both of Lonnie Scruggs’ books this week and have other materials on order. The value of their experience and wisdom far outweighs the cost. Get several viewpoints. They all have something worthwhile.

Besides, they’re good people, especially JP :slight_smile:

Re: SHEETS ‘’ DELDOTTO - Posted by Jim Lofgren

Posted by Jim Lofgren on December 29, 1998 at 03:42:51:

I purchased both the “full” course and the book. Both
are excellent. But the book alone does not contain the
12 audio cassettes and the videos both of which I find
indespensible

Re: SHEETS ‘’ DELDOTTO - Posted by j_bedunah

Posted by j_bedunah on December 28, 1998 at 10:39:17:

I have CS’s course and I think it’s great but a few other people on this site pointed me to a book recently called “Nothing Down for the 90’s” by Robert G. Allen. Had I to do it over again I think I would have foregone CS’s $180 course and bought the