Sheet's Fears Realized - Posted by Tom NC

Posted by Eduardo (OR) on October 23, 1998 at 22:56:07:

Tom–

Just comment on your notion of copyright (because you seem to think it important enough to put an exclamation point behind it). Copyright means you write something and then to prevent someone from stealing it, you put that little symbol on the page along with the word “copyright” and the date. Then you send two copies to the Library of Congress in Washington D.C. It doesn’t mean that the material is good, bad, or indifferent. And, isn’t the Professional Education Institute owned by Carleton Sheets? (By the way, the Library of Congress ends up throwing the stuff away 99% of the time.) --Eduardo

Sheet’s Fears Realized - Posted by Tom NC

Posted by Tom NC on October 21, 1998 at 21:37:07:

This is a follow-up to my previous post titled “Mr. Sheets’ Fears”. It seems I was wrong and whole heartedly eat crow!!

I have ordered the course-I know that there are other courses that might be better, but I have read on this web site that Sheets’ course is probably the best for the absolute beginner-and I noticed that the material is copywrighted, by the Professional Education Institute! I like the course so far-had it only three days-but dislike that almost continuous marketing. I.E, for more info on “flipping” buy my course, for the second part of my “Watch This Tape First” call 1-800-***. We just spent almost $200. please let us ingest this knowledge and accept the bill before you start overselling us!!

Just my opinion, your mileage may vary.