sheets - Posted by anthony

Posted by Brandi_TX on March 27, 1999 at 02:45:06:



Filling in your ststes 2 letter abbreviation where the 2 question marks are in the URL. If their web page doesn’t answer your questions, give your Secretary of State a call.

Good luck, -Brandi_TX

sheets - Posted by anthony

Posted by anthony on March 26, 1999 at 15:17:48:

just bought sheets program and Im ready to go to work…just one question…is there any way to buy/invest in real estate with out my ss# being involved in paper work?

Re: sheets - Posted by Shawn Arsenault

Posted by Shawn Arsenault on March 26, 1999 at 23:39:28:

How do you go about getting info in your state for seting up a corp.?

Consider a Corporation or LLC - Posted by Bill K. (AZ)

Posted by Bill K. (AZ) on March 26, 1999 at 23:04:05:


Consider setting up a corporation or limited liability company for your transactions. This will eliminate the need to use your social security number AND it helps to provide you with personal asset protection as well. If an ID number is required in any of your transactions, you’ll use the Federal Employer ID Number obtained for the corporation or LLC instead.

I hope this helps.

Bill K. (AZ)

Re: sheets - Posted by Rob FL

Posted by Rob FL on March 26, 1999 at 21:36:44:

As long as you don’t use bank financing you don’t need to give out an SSN.