Sheets Program???? - Posted by Jason

Posted by kf_az on January 20, 2000 at 24:51:21:

Jason,
It depends on what you mean by “will it work?” If you mean…Will it provide you with the basic information necessary for you to go out and make money in Real Estate Investing? Then, yes it works. If you mean…Will it make me rich just by reading it? Then, the answer is no. Now, this might sound obvious to you. But, as someone who invests full-time and study this site daily…I can tell you that there is a big difference between reading the course and doing something. So, read it, study it, DO IT! And that’s just the beginning. Once you find the type of investing that fits your personality and goals, you will then need to acquire as much information on that topic as you can stomach…if you want to be successful. You will come accross people who have studied the CS program and other programs complaining about how they didn’t work. The info is there…you, my friend, have to do the work.
kf_az

Sheets Program??? - Posted by Jason

Posted by Jason on January 19, 2000 at 23:02:19:

Hey folks,

This is my first post to this newsgroup. I just purchased the Carleton Sheets program and was wondering does it really work how many of you have actually used strictly his techniques and made purchases. I guess I am a little skeptical about this whole thing. Anyway, please email me if you have answers to my question or if you can make me feel at ease. Just wondering…

Thanks,

Jason

Re: Sheets Program??? - Posted by Andrew Meyer

Posted by Andrew Meyer on January 20, 2000 at 02:16:25:

Hi Jason

Well well done I guess… I have all of his programms and I think they work well, but you need to have credit, so you can talk to me if you want to phone…

I am in NY, upstate, and am just about to close on my first home, No money down, and no credit, my friend is going to hold the mortgage for me, he is charging me10% in 1st yr, and then the 2nd will increase to 12% but 1.75% is defered, and so on.

I have a cell phone call me at 914-797-7443, Eastern Time after 9am