sheets vs. hicks - Posted by eric

Posted by George on March 07, 2001 at 01:34:59:

I think it depends on the person. In my case I did not have problems grasping his concepts, probably because I was already exposed to some real estate material.

However, I still think that anybody can learn his techniques by reading, listening and watching his material repeatly…but more important, by applying the new adquired knowldege right away + reading the posts found here. Also, I believe that continue education is important. There are many other materials that you can study to advance your knowledge…but again, nothing is more important than to go out and test the market

sheets vs. hicks - Posted by eric

Posted by eric on March 05, 2001 at 13:59:14:

I have the Carlton Sheets course and have learned alot. But I’ve also started reading a Tyler Hicks book "how to male big money on real estate"and it sounds interesting. Now I have started reading different posts on this site and I’ve read that Hicks material in incomplete and there are much better authors out there, but few people mention anyone specific. I would like to hear some suggestions.

Re: sheets vs. hicks - Posted by George

Posted by George on March 05, 2001 at 15:10:00:

Personally, I think Sheets is closer to real life than Hicks…

Re: sheets vs. hicks - Posted by Robin

Posted by Robin on March 05, 2001 at 17:43:54:

I just ordered several books from amazon.com on REI. I read about them and looked at the most popular ones. I will let you know (if I remember) which ones I found helpful.

Robin

Carlton Sheets course - Posted by Milan Cramer

Posted by Milan Cramer on March 06, 2001 at 07:55:42:

I purchased the sheets course about two years ago. In that amount of time I have purchased 3 single family properties and a triplex (not counting my own home). I have been very pleased with the sheets program. I believe that everyone must take info from a course and APPLY that info to their own situation. For me…I certainly got my money’s worth.

Re: Carlton Sheets course - Posted by Alisa

Posted by Alisa on March 06, 2001 at 23:42:53:

i just ordered sheets program and wanted to hear more about it -is it easy to apply the principles and is it easy to understand?

Re: Carlton Sheets course - Posted by KT

Posted by KT on March 06, 2001 at 16:23:01:

I’ve been thinking about this course…finally some positive comments…thanks!