Sheriffs Sales Cleveland OH - Posted by Tonya Denise

Posted by Larry Weimer on June 18, 2006 at 09:01:55:

I would like to know why the bank bids so high on these properties and why you can buy them cheaper after the sale?

Sheriffs Sales Cleveland OH - Posted by Tonya Denise

Posted by Tonya Denise on June 01, 2006 at 10:10:57:

Hi,

I am not exactly new to real estate investing but it has been a long time since I attempted to invest in real estate. Anyway I was wondering if anyone had anyexperience with purchasing properties atax lein sales or sheriff’s sales. I own a jewelry designs business have ahsband and three little boys. One of whom is autistic. I want to own property but not in my name. Iwant to control it. Iwas thinking of stucturing so that my coproation BBD inc is a shareholder of Shiloh devlopment properties llc. (that’s my real estate investing company) This home we would live in preferably a tweo family three bedroom each unit we would pay rent to the llc alon witht he other teneant.

Please any suggestions or caveats I should look out for let me know.

Tonya denise

Re: Sheriffs Sales Cleveland OH - Posted by Sean

Posted by Sean on June 02, 2006 at 08:59:31:

Sherriff Sales IMHO are one of the most risky ways to get yourself a property. If you can afford to burn the money you are going to bring to buy the property that way if things don’t go as planned, then you can get some big rewards for taking that risk… but if you can’t… stick with buying stuff after the bank has already taken it back (REOs) or buying from motivated sellers.

I am sure there are others here that can give you advice on Sherriff sales… me I have investigated them, and always come back to buying em after the bank takes em back… I can usually get them for far less than the bank owed balance that way anyhow.

Re: Sheriffs Sales Cleveland OH - Posted by Craig

Posted by Craig on June 10, 2006 at 11:58:18:

Where can one get an education on sheriffs sales ?