Sheriff's sales - Posted by Greg

Posted by Greg on December 04, 2000 at 17:30:42:

Thanks for the info, by the way how did you research your titles for these properties prior to the sale? Did you do a driveby and looked at them? What I found out about a lot these properties are some are really nice but the owner(s)usally files bankruptcy before it gets to the sale then I am out of luck, but I have to keep plugging at it.

Greg

Sheriff’s sales - Posted by Greg

Posted by Greg on November 22, 2000 at 06:48:56:

Has anyone been to a sheriff’s sale lately & was successful? Tell me about it. I plan on going to a couple over the Christmas break.

Re: Sheriff’s sales - Posted by Little Joe

Posted by Little Joe on November 22, 2000 at 14:36:34:

WEnt to a sheriff / city sale in carrollton texas back several months ago. Had alot of interesting things.From office equipt to blue light bars,cell phones,black jacks,and all kind of things.almost like a big yard sale ,and every thing was pretty cheap. for 100.00 you could buy more than you could toute off

Re: Sheriff’s sales - Posted by Bill Taylor

Posted by Bill Taylor on November 27, 2000 at 21:03:11:

I have been to sheriff sales lately many of them in fact. Rarely will you find a good deal but they do definitely do come along. We have bought 3 homes in the sales this yr. Make sure you bring the money or have it available within a couple of hours. Call your sale administrator and ask them when you have to come up with the money. We did buy a home in the sale last month for 35000 and the value is 65000. The house was in great shape looks like the guy cleaned it up before he left.The 35000 by the way had to be there at the sheriffs sale office within 2 hrs. Make sure you have it.