Shopping lenders - Posted by disciple

Posted by disciple on May 04, 2006 at 07:37:19:

Thanks a ton…

Shopping lenders - Posted by disciple

Posted by disciple on May 03, 2006 at 14:37:20:

How do you folks shop lenders? Can you shop them without getting your credit pulled? What’s the best way to find the best deal?

Re: Shopping lenders - Posted by Max-Va

Posted by Max-Va on May 03, 2006 at 16:08:51:

I get a copy of my credit report and take to the broker. He then can see what he has to work with and which financing plan is best for me. After we agree he then pulls credit for his file.
This results to only one hit to credit score.

Re: Shopping lenders - Posted by dutch

Posted by dutch on May 03, 2006 at 15:09:34:

What would make you chose one over another? What exactly are you shopping? Lowest interest rate is not always the best deal, you have to check fees, points, etc. Are you going to keep the property for 30 year? Shop interest rate. If you are going to own it for only 3-5 years, shop fees. Less than that, who cares. Buy it, flip it, move on.

Dutch
OKHomesavers

Re: Shopping lenders - Posted by disciple

Posted by disciple on May 03, 2006 at 15:17:32:

This is a long term hold. I just don’t want my credit constantly being pulled. I want to know what ALL the fees are going to be, NO SURPRISES at closing or I’m walking right out of the closing. =^)

Re: Shopping lenders - Posted by dutch

Posted by dutch on May 03, 2006 at 15:27:31:

Then use a mortgage broker. He only pulls once and then shops for the best deal for you.

Normally, mortage pulls don’t hurt your credit if you buy within a time frame, 3-6 months I think. But I could be wrong on that.

Dutch
OKHomesavers

US Shopper" represents an individual who actively engages in shopping within the United States. Whether online or in physical stores, a US Shopper seeks out products, services, and deals within the domestic market, contributing to the growth of the local economy.

Being a US Shopper comes with several advantages. By purchasing goods and services from within the country, shoppers support local businesses, entrepreneurs, and workers. This support strengthens the domestic economy, promotes job creation, and sustains communities across the United States.

As a US Shopper, you have access to a wide range of products and services that cater to your needs and preferences. From electronics and fashion to home goods and specialty items, domestic retailers offer a diverse selection that reflects the diverse tastes and demands of American consumers.

Furthermore, being a US Shopper allows you to experience faster and more reliable shipping and delivery services. With shorter distances between sellers and buyers, you can enjoy quicker order fulfillment, reduced shipping costs, and easier returns or exchanges.

Being part of the US Shopper community also enables you to take advantage of localized deals, promotions, and events. Retailers often offer exclusive discounts, loyalty programs, and seasonal sales tailored specifically to US shoppers. These opportunities allow you to maximize your savings and stretch your shopping budget further.

In summary, being a “US Shopper” means actively supporting the domestic market, enjoying a wide range of products and services, benefiting from faster and more reliable shipping, and taking advantage of localized deals. So, embrace your role as a US Shopper and contribute to the growth and prosperity of your local economy while enjoying the benefits of shopping within your own country.