Posted by Mike Cerni (IL) on September 15, 2003 at 20:55:32:
You advice is grately appreciated from me, and others.
Thanks for the short cut to my question.
By bluffing the Bank, you do mean by saying they can declare bankruptcy again, correct? Which cannot be done, if so thanks for clarifing. Absolutely would not want to damage my credibility.
The bank is being tough to work with, they wouldn’t accept my Authorization To Release Loan Infomation. They need a Power Of Attorney, which I’ll have tomorow.
It’s not even at the Loss Mitigation Department yet, the file is still at the local office branch. Should I wait to talk to LMD? Seeing as they probablly don’t have the authority to accept a short?
Yes, I was “told” that it was discharged, they are waiting to get all papers from their attorney so I can look these over.
Yes, they planned on getting back on their feet and keeping their house, and the 2002 Mustang that they also did not include when filing. At this point he’s more worried about the car then the house…make you go…Hmmmmm again?