Should I buy CS course? - Posted by cyn

Posted by John on April 15, 2002 at 22:58:13:

Hello Matt, I bought the course around 18 months ago. Matt as a result of the course and my determination I own (13) thirteen houses and gross around a $100,000; net approximately $50,000 per year. Matt it’s not a lottery ticket or a magic trick. Matt it’s like a treasure map and you have to put forth the effort to make things happen. If you have the determination and discipline, you probably can make any course work for you. Carleton encourages you through his course to buy other courses and continue your realistate knowledge. If you’re going to get started in this industry, Carleton H. Sheets is not a bad place to get started.

Should I buy CS course? - Posted by cyn

Posted by cyn on April 14, 2002 at 07:38:40:

I want to know if I should even bother buying CS course? Not because I don’t want to waste money or because I want some easy lazy way to make a buck (doesn’t work that way). It’s because I have bad credit and my income is not that much. So are there options out there for me?

Re: Should I buy CS course? - Posted by Matt

Posted by Matt on April 15, 2002 at 13:17:50:

there is plan for repairing credit in the course and it does work. my brother did it. as for the rest of the course, its not great, but worth reading once.

Re: Should I buy CS course? - Posted by Chiman

Posted by Chiman on April 15, 2002 at 16:44:36:

If you are a complete novice to REI, it would probably be a smart thing to by it. I jsut got my copy and I spent all of saturday listening to the CD or tapes which ever you order. I have never learnt so much in one day. In my opinion it is great. Plus you have 30 days to return it if you don’t like it. But you pay $10 upfront. I won’t return mine.

Hope this helps. But it’s up to you