Single Family Bungalow Deal in Chicago - Posted by Nita

Posted by Ken on February 11, 2002 at 16:46:31:

Give me a call I’am sure I can help you with this house you can contact me at (708)687-3000 or my cell# at (847)275-4237 thanks.

Ken

Single Family Bungalow Deal in Chicago - Posted by Nita

Posted by Nita on February 11, 2002 at 14:45:01:

I am a realtor in Chicago and currently have a home listed for sale. The owner is an ederly woman who has relocated to Texas and currently living with her daughter(thus leaving the house unoccupied since summer 2001). The house recently appraised for $99,000 and she owes approximately $84,000. Her current monthly payment is just under $700. The house is not selling, it shows horribly, and needs cosmetic work. She has no money to do anything to the property. I’m sure I could convince her to hold 100% paper just to get the burden of the the monthly payment off of her back. Actually, because of her age and the fact that she is on a fixed income, her daughter is trying to convince her to just let the bank have it back. If anyone is interested give me an email and I will call you with the details. Please know the listing will be cancelled and and there will be no commissin due.

Re: Single Family Bungalow Deal in Chicago - Posted by Jim

Posted by Jim on February 15, 2002 at 15:53:58:

Where is the house located? I live in Lake County and am new to RE and would like to take a look at it. Please call me at 847-356-6488. Thanks.
Jim