single family home--marketing ideas - Posted by Jessica

Posted by Lynn on November 06, 2000 at 21:56:16:

If you want to sell your home fast you should offer either a great price or some type of flexible terms. Most sellers ask full price with no terms. If you are different you will get a better response.

Good Luck!

single family home–marketing ideas - Posted by Jessica

Posted by Jessica on November 06, 2000 at 21:03:52:

Does anyone have any creative marketing suggestions for a single family home? I’ve got the ads in the paper and I’d really like to avoid using a real estate agent.

Any ideas would be a great help.

What type of market are you in??? - Posted by Hope(Fl)

Posted by Hope(Fl) on November 07, 2000 at 15:05:37:

If you are in a sellers market, you may have no problem getting your price and a fast sale!! However, if you are in a slow market(buyers market) then you will need to be creative. Personally, I like Lease Options. I can get market price for the home, get approx.5% cash up front, and get my profit on the back end. I am able to avoid the realtors fee(7%) , seller pay closing costs, etc, and negotiation on selling price. It does take longer to get your money, and most lease optioners dont excersize their option, so it could even take longer than 1 yr. You didnt really say in your post if you needed to cash out. If you do need the cash, then you must offer the buyers something to make your home sell. You may offer to hold a 2nd mtg, pay closing costs, etc. Good luck to ya.

Re: single family home–marketing ideas - Posted by Eric Fl

Posted by Eric Fl on November 07, 2000 at 09:52:50:

Try buyowner.com you can get there phone # off the web page and they do everything for you! Ads, papers, and internet…,check’em out.

Eric Fl

Re: single family home–marketing ideas - Posted by Randy M

Posted by Randy M on November 07, 2000 at 09:36:36:

Weekend before last at the Colorado Real Estate Investor’s Conference, I met a very interesting guy whose ideas will help you - and all of us. His name is Richard Roop and he has a book for sale called, “How To Sell You Home In 9 Days.” There are just some tremedous ideas in there. You can reach him at 800-737-8582.

Re: single family home–marketing ideas - Posted by JohnP S.FL

Posted by JohnP S.FL on November 07, 2000 at 06:47:09:

Jessica,
Will you help with closing cost? Do you have a mtg company that can get me into the house with a small down payment? How much down payment is needed? Does your Mtg broker work with people with bad credit? What will be my payments per month?
Jessica, you will need the answers to these questions. I then write an Ad from the questions.

3/2 New everything.
Only $1000.00 Down
Great credit Not Required!
Owner will Help!
Call xxx-xxx-xxxx
I usually run an ad similiar to this and I have flyers made and pass them around the area. I hope this helps.

JohnP. S.FL