skeptical? - Posted by Dave Edwards

Posted by Sheena A. Hinderliter on February 04, 2001 at 11:20:37:

Hi, My mother and I bought the Carlton Sheets program 2 years ago. We haven’t used it out of fear. But I assure you it is worth it. I have read it twice now. When you understand it, it is easy to fallow. He gives you step by step what to do. If you have the guts to take a risk you can do this.
P.S. A representative even called us in a month from recieving our package to see if we had been successful, and asked if we needed help on anything. Isn’t that great!!

skeptical? - Posted by Dave Edwards

Posted by Dave Edwards on January 27, 2001 at 16:01:40:

I am 29 and am looking for a way to make extra income. I have seen the CS program on TV and am not sure if I should pay 180.00 for this. Is there anyone out there who can give me some feedback on this program? Does it really work? Is it really worth it? Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

Re: skeptical? - Posted by Frank Palma

Posted by Frank Palma on February 04, 2001 at 24:42:53:

Goto EBAY, it sells for about 40.00

Re: skeptical? - Posted by Mike Carbson

Posted by Mike Carbson on January 28, 2001 at 14:09:35:

Like you, I saw the ad on the tube today. Wondering if it is true. Wow, if it does, sign me up!

Re: skeptical? - Posted by andrea bush

Posted by andrea bush on January 28, 2001 at 14:39:34:

Hello ,

Just wanted to know if you had purchased the program?
If so, did it really work for you? I recently ordered
the program but have not received it yet. I started to wonder if I indeed have bought it in error.

thanks

Re: skeptical? - Posted by Robert Harper

Posted by Robert Harper on January 28, 2001 at 21:39:42:

I havent ordered it yet,but I know people who have and said it is worth the money evan if you dont choose to make a ton of money. I was told that the information in the course is very useful evan if you are just buying a home for yourself.
If it can save us 180 bucks on 1 house I guess we’ll all make out pretty good,right.