Sleep Deprivation Finally Over! - Posted by Brandi_TX

Posted by Ricky Gibson on March 02, 2000 at 24:56:30:

Jim, that’s why I made sure to give you plenty. Thanks for letting me bend your ear. And thanks for being “cool as a fan”. Ditto to Dirk, Brandi, and David Alexander. God Bless you all.

Sleep Deprivation Finally Over! - Posted by Brandi_TX

Posted by Brandi_TX on February 28, 2000 at 16:46:13:

I was told at the convention that “the Monday after” was usually a wasted day. Businesswise, they were completely correct! After losing so much sleep over the weekend, I am now caught up and ready to go.

For those of you that had to return to work today, I hope you made it allright. I do not envy you.

Can’t wait for next year and until then, I am looking forward to building on the relationships that were formed over this weekend.

Brandi_TX

PS - I was told there was a list going around in Atlanta that had the contact info of the attendees. If anyone has any information of how to obtain that list, I would greatly appreciate it… There were many people that for whatever reason didn’t go through “the card swap” ritual.

Sleep deprevation? - Posted by Jim IL

Posted by Jim IL on February 29, 2000 at 18:30:43:

Brandi,
What are you talking about?
I slept fine in Atlanta. Õ¿Õ

Sadly though, it was during some of the speakers.
This networking all night and into the wee hours was a lot of fun!
What a great bunch of people we all met.

Besides, we will have plenty of time to sleep when we are dead.

Take care,
Jim IL

Note to self: Take more business cards next time. 100 was not enough, they went in the first 2 days. Now of I can just find where I put all the cards I collected?

Yaaaaaawwwwwwwnnnnnnnn!!! Good Morning… - Posted by Paul_NY

Posted by Paul_NY on February 28, 2000 at 21:49:33:

hmmmm…wonder why its so dark at 10:50 in the mourning???

Oops! Its 10:50 at night!

I had no problem getting up early on Monday. Guess it depends on what ya figure early is…lol

Re: Sleep Deprivation Finally Over! - Posted by Laure

Posted by Laure on February 28, 2000 at 19:05:05:

RESTED!!! HOW COULD YOU BE RESTED …YET? I must be getting old… I’m still pooped :wink:

For those of you that met me, I had my sister, husband and 19 year old son with me.

My son has been scouting for deals all day today and FINALLY working on his rehab which he has owned since early October. THIS IS GOOD ! but he keeps hugging me thanking me for taking him with us ! I could honestly do WITHOUT him hugging and kissing me ! After all…he’s freaking 19 years old! Thanks a lot guys… Didn’t need quite this much bonding with my son ! LOL

My sister is starting to “get it” She has had rental property for 20 years. She still doesn’t understand why anyone would sell their house for “less” than what it is worth, and why ANYONE would EVER pay MORE than what it is worth. I’ll keep working on her ! LOL

My husband… he is an incredible support to me and encourages me throughout all the “pieces of sh%t” I continue to buy and sell.

WONDERFUL WEEKEND.

Aw,geez… here comes my son with another question…

Later…

Laure :slight_smile:

Re: Sleep Deprivation Finally Over! - Posted by Neil Blatt

Posted by Neil Blatt on February 28, 2000 at 17:08:23:

We collected a lot of emails from
everyone at the convention and as
soon as we get them typed in, well
send them to everyone.

Neil Blatt & Jonnie Cure’