Small Park Boot Camp Update ! - Posted by SandraS(NC)

Posted by Sailor on May 10, 2006 at 12:44:02:

The Lease/Option info is very timely for me, so I’m delighted that I sent in my registration. For first-timers, be assured that Boot Camp is a really worthwhile program & that you are going to both have a good time & learn more than you ever thought possible. The MHP field trip alone is going to SHOW you exactly how to make $$$. For those who’ve been to Boot Camp before–looking forward to seeing you all again!

Tye

Small Park Boot Camp Update ! - Posted by SandraS(NC)

Posted by SandraS(NC) on May 10, 2006 at 12:27:21:

Attorney/Investor Bruce Berger has agreed to teach his approach to lease/options in addition to liability protection. Bruce spent decades suing businesses, land lords etc. and will tell exactly how and why he was successful and what we can due to limit our liability exposure. Bruce brings a unique perspective as he owns mobile home parks, land/home properties in addition to his stick built and commercial investments.

Contract Sandra at ashelandhomes@charter.net and sign up quick as seats are limited to 40 attendees (so we call all fit on the bus to tour the 5 mobile home parks).

See you there.

Land/Home, Small Park Boot Camp

August 11 ? 13th, 2006
Asheville, NC

Tony Colella and Scott St. Aubin will be holding their Land/Home, Small Park Boot Camp this August 11 ? 13th in Asheville North Carolina.

Tony and Scott begin by teaching you how to buy mobile homes with land to create the cash and cash flow you need to buy or build your own mobile home park. This is a hands on boot camp that includes a bus tour of 5 of their mobile home parks!

The Itinerary is as follows:

Thursday, August 10th 7 - 10 pm Meet and Greet

Friday, August 11th,

• 8:30 AM Registration
  • 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Bus Tour of 5 parks
  • 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM Dinner
  • 7:00 PM to 9:00PM Interview with Lonnie Scruggs

Saturday, August 12th

• 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM Scott and Tony ? Investing in Land/Home
    -1:00 PM to 5:00 PM Scott and Tony ? Investing in Small Mobile Home Parks
  • 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM Dinner
  • 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM Roundtable and Strategy Session

Sunday, August 13th

• 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM Karl Kleiner ? creative mobile home investing
  • 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM Attorney Bruce Berger ? Liability Protection and lease/options

To register, contact Sandra at:
ashelandhomes@charter.net .

Prices: $599.00 before June 15, 2006
$799.00 after June 15, 2006

Spouses may attend for ½ price!

Hotel Information:

This year?s Boot Camp will be held at the Double Tree Biltmore Hotel in Asheville, NC. You may call the Double Tree Hotel directly for reservations: 828-274-1800.

Other hotels available in the area are:

Sleep Inn Biltmore (located on the same parking lot as the Double Tree Biltmore) Phone: 828-277-1800
Biltmore Howard Johnson: 828-274-2300
Holiday Inn Express Biltmore: 828-274-0101
Baymont Inn Biltmore: 828-274-2022

Airport Information:
Asheville Regional Airport located approximately 20 minutes from the Double Tree Biltmore hotel.

Read what others are saying about this Boot Camp!

Jeff B.
Although I have always been interested in Land/Home deals and buying a park of my own, I always thought it was out of my league at this stage of my investing career and that I needed significant cash built up before I could attempt something like this. Not only did their presentation clearly explain how these deals are possible, but the enthusiasm and excitement in the room has me chomping at the bit to go out and get one of these deals done!
The money I spent on boot camp will undoubtedly make me more money than any one of the Lonnie Deals I’ve done. This was really a first class event from beginning to end. Whether you are a newbie or seasoned veteran, this is one event you don’t want to miss. I’m positive that I’m going to look back at this past weekend as a turning point in my investing journey. Thanks again Tony and Scott (and Karl too) for all your hard work to make this possible!
Barry

My wife and I had a great time at the Boot Camp and came away on fire to get some things moving and with lots of great ideas. As I think it was Tony who said this was a “warts and all” type experience. They told us of the problems and difficulties they faced and how they have (and in some cases still are) overcoming them. Where else can you go and have guys tell you exactly what they paid for a deal, how they structured the financing and exactly what they are making-all so you can learn the techniques and apply them in your market. These guys are the real deal. A great big thanks to Tony, Scott, Sandra, and Karl for a great learning experience.

Tim W.

Excellent Boot Camp. This was a no fluff down to earth investment seminar. The material was presented in a straight forward manner, it was real, up close and personal and very usable. Scott and Tony you did a great job presenting the material and showing how the material works in the real world with real life examples. If any one is thinking about going to the next boot camp I encourage you to stop thinking and SIGN UP. It will be the best money you spend in learning how to find new ways to invest and make money. Again thank-you Tony,Scott,Sandra,Carl, and Bruce.

Chris R.

I have been to many conventions, workshops, seminars, and this definitely had the most real world usable information for the cost. Scott, Tony, Karl, Bruce and Sandy did an excellent job.

By far the greatest part of the boot camp was that all the mhp, land banks, and lonnie deals are deals that everyone can be doing tomorrow. Not one deal was the multi million dollar deal that in reality most of us aren’t going to run across. Also, none of the talks were pushing “buy my product”. You got the product. Everyone learned how to pencil and ultimately purchase a park, a land home bank, and multiple ways to buy a Lonnie deals.

Mike C.

The Boot Camp was exceptional for me in that it tied together Lonnie deals, land/home packages and smaller MHP’s into a seamless path of small to bigger steps (i.e., the investing life to date of Tony/Scott). The detailed answer(s) to the always present question of “where do we get the money to fund these small deals” was very enlightening. Great job guys (and Sandy) - sign me up for the next one!

Lyal P.
If you missed this boot camp, be SURE to sign up for the next one. It was unlike anything else I’ve ever been to. Real world stuff starting with the bus tour (complete with barking dogs and residents congregating under the carport, beer-in-hand trying to figure out what the he11 these people were doing), the excellent, in-depth presentations of how they invest. Tony and Scott went through what they’ve learned about mobiles-with-land (build your own small park a piece at a time), what to look for in small park opportunities, how to finance them, how to manage them, and how to improve them to greatly increase the yield.
Lin
The bootcamp was just what I needed to come back to my projects and really hit the ground running! Between the bus tour, the classroom-type sessions during the day and the socializing at night, I was able to pinpoint the things that were hanging me up and come up with solutions that I know are going to work for getting my bogged-down rehab wrapped up, locating new properties, and injecting some quick cash into my bank account.
If you’re on the fence about spending the time and money on Scott and Tony’s course materials and bootcamp, Lonnie’s “Deals on Wheels” and Scott and Tony’s course “Investing in Mobile Homes With Land” and are absolutely the most practical and down-to earth materials I own. I also picked up and started listening to their new “Blue Collar Approach…” CD’s too. That’s some great material as well- fantastic for important content and clever tips that aren’t usually covered in the classroom or books. You’ll come away from the bootcamp with a very realistic view and fundamental understanding of mobile home deals, new friends and contacts, and the knowledge that you can go out and make great money doing these very same types of deals. Thanks to Scott, Tony, and Karl! It was an excellent experience all the way around!
Bob H.

I just returned home (after 26 hours on the road) and though I am ready to crash I didn’t want to wait to post my compliments to Tony, Scott, Sandra and everyone who attended and participated in the boot camp. Like everyone who attended I had read the books before but spending 3 days with such a professional group, interacting and immersing ourselves in this subject has made Doug and I totally review our business plan and strategy. Every night after the late night sessions had wound down we found ourselves reeling with new ideas and inspirations. We even discovered that we had 25K in the bank, land bank that is, that we were not putting to use. The combination of structured instruction with informal discussion and review was brilliant. I could go on and on but I will end by saying congratulations to all the instructors and alumni since those of us who were there will only truly know how special the last weekend really was.

Roy D.

Great job Scott, Sandra, Tony, Karl, Bruce!!! The information presented, and the networking opportunities were fantastic. We met so many great people there, some who have been successful in many different areas, we learned so much about not only mobile homes but business and investing in general. It’s great to now be doing business not just as some isolated couple that have read some books by some guys, but now we have lots of “friends in the business.”

Tye

Tony & Scott, whenever you plan a Boot Camp Reunion, just let me know where to send the $$$–I wouldn’t dream of missing it. Those of you who did miss this one, do be sure to sign up early for the next one (& plan to go early enough to enjoy the many sights of charming Asheville).

Don W.

The program that you put on this last weekend was priceless. I especially liked the field trip to the homes and parks. Everyone I met was knowledgeable about some aspect of investing. This was not what I expected. The atmosphere was laid back and informal and not a dog and pony show. This group of people was as down to earth as anyone I’ve every met and whenever you guys decide to do it again, I’m in! Thank you for everything.

K.J.

You guys put on a great boot camp. I would suggest to anyone that hears about the next one to sign up early. It will sell out fast, and you definitely will not want to miss out on such a great opportunity. These guys put on a world class learning experience. Dollar for dollar the price was insanely cheap, and the course was VERY complete.

Ryan N.

Thanks for putting this together guys, I think everyone regardless of experienced level came away with new ideas that they can directly apply to their market. This boot camp has done more for our business than any book or phone call could ever do and I can?t wait for the Mobile Home Workshop!

Peter V.

I want to thank Tony, Scott, Sandra, Bruce and Karl for spending their time putting on a great seminar. I want to thank all those who attended for sharing their business knowledge with me.

Judd O.

If you have been an investor for 30 years or just thinking about doing your first deal,GO TALK WITH THESE GUYS. They want to help you 100%. Their information is 100%. Nothing was sugar coated. Its not look what made us rich 20 years ago this is what we (Tony and Scott) are doing today. These are not far fetched ideas and with their common sense approach it makes deals look black or white (good or bad).

Re: Small Park Boot Camp Update ! - Posted by Anne_ND

Posted by Anne_ND on May 10, 2006 at 13:39:51:

I second what Tye said. If you are wanting to move up to the next level in MH investing (whatever that level may be), you need this bootcamp.

Anne