Small Strip Malls - Good broker&PM co - Posted by James (CA)

Posted by Kyle Miller on April 18, 2006 at 21:40:51:

James,

I work for a commercial brokerage in Silicon Valley. Although this is outside of my property type/geographic area of expertise, our affiliate in Texas is probably the best in the state. They’ve had a retail division since 1958 and have offices in Dallas/Ft. Worth, Austin, Houston, and San Antonio.

Let me know if you’d like to be put in touch with them. They should be able to help you with your requirements, or at least point you in the right direction.

Best regards,
Kyle

Small Strip Malls - Good broker&PM co - Posted by James (CA)

Posted by James (CA) on April 15, 2006 at 15:26:19:

I have found some good small strip malls on loopnet in TX areas. I am interested in Fort Worth/Dalls , Houston, Austin, and San Antonio areas. My criterias are good cashflow(10% cash on cash), NNN, steady long term tenants in place, decent areas(good traffic), near major businesses and cities. I plan to keep it for 2-5 years and then 1031 or refi to get into MHP or some other income properties.

I like to get some good property management and broke in those areas. Thanks

Re: Small Strip Malls - Good broker&PM co - Posted by Razi Mithani

Posted by Razi Mithani on April 18, 2006 at 18:06:37:

Hi James,

I own a small brokerage company in the Dallas market. I would be happy to give you or any other reader that may be out of town quick feedback on any deals you are considering in my market (Dallas/Ft.Worth).

Just to let you know, I am not a big guru in commercial real estate or my market. I am learning to serve my markets and the people that I work with.

I am grateful to Ray and all the other people that share their insight and give feedback so generously. I do have The Deal Makers Guide by my desk. But, I am not a deal maker yet. I am working on it.

That being said, there are deals in the Dallas market. I do know of some property management companies. As far as brokers, it depends on your needs and comfort level. There are good brokers in town (big shops with national resources and the smaller local guys) and of course, I would be available if I can add value. I am on the smaller guy continuum.

Happy investing.

Please call me to discuss further, if interested.

Razi Mithani
Breeze Realty, Inc.
214-680-1547

Re: Small Strip Malls - Good broker&PM co - Posted by james

Posted by james on April 17, 2006 at 18:29:51:

How about in TX - Houston, Austin, Dallas areas?