Smoke neutralizer - Posted by Lezlie(TN)

Posted by CKincaid on September 06, 2003 at 19:25:39:

My spouse and I smoke but never inside our home the smell can be awful. I’ve found that after having guests we often need to clean the carpets in addition to what you mentioned. Best odor stuff I have found is Air Neutralizers and candles with vanilla. I have seen many posts regarding cat and urine orders which mention some other more powerful stuff so browse those for ideas as well and good luck!

Smoke neutralizer - Posted by Lezlie(TN)

Posted by Lezlie(TN) on September 06, 2003 at 18:52:51:

Help! We lease optioned a house whose owners were heavy smokers. I am planning on removing the curtains and airing the place out for a couple of days. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get rid of the smoke odor? Thanks for any help!

Re: Smoke neutralizer - Posted by Arlene

Posted by Arlene on September 08, 2003 at 11:03:45:

I am an Ecoquest dealer and can set up a free trial for anyone interested. Just email me.

Re: Smoke neutralizer - Posted by roger

Posted by roger on September 06, 2003 at 23:46:48:

home depot and lowes have a product that works great but can’t remember the name but sure someone that works there can help help you

Re: Smoke neutralizer - Posted by Jorge

Posted by Jorge on September 06, 2003 at 19:49:17:

Check out EcoquestIntl.com Maybe you can get a local dealer in your town. They have a free trial of their air purifiers. If anything just to get that odor out and return it. Its completely free to try. I too am a dealer but inactive. So don’t think I am trying to sell you anything.

GOod luck!

Jorge