SOLD FIRST UNIT - Good Return!!!!! - Posted by Ron_KS

Posted by Deb on December 19, 2000 at 22:02:57:

Thanks Ron for the e-mail. Happy to hear of your success in Kansas! Also encouraged, even though it’s $$$$$$$$$ in Naples, I will still keep looking.

SOLD FIRST UNIT - Good Return!!! - Posted by Ron_KS

Posted by Ron_KS on December 17, 2000 at 20:18:12:

Hi Lonnie and JoAnne, and may I wish you and everyone reading this a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Because of you and your book, Lonnie, I just made my first closing today. It’s going to be a nice Christmas as I’m sitting her with over $3,000.00 cash in my pocket on a mobile home I purchased for $1,500.00 and sold for $6,000.00 with $3,000.00 down on a 24 month note. I had possession of the mobile home 6 days. I ran my ad in the paper and have 7 good call backs to make as soon as I can locate some more mobile homes.

Just wanted to let you know that I’ll always owe you Lonnie. Thanks for helping us all live a little better. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Ron_KS

Way to go!!! (nt) - Posted by Blane (MI)

Posted by Blane (MI) on December 19, 2000 at 15:36:19:

Re: SOLD FIRST UNIT - Good Return!!! - Posted by Lonnie

Posted by Lonnie on December 18, 2000 at 08:41:40:

Hi Ron,

Congratulations! Looks like you’ve generated a nice Christmas present. If you average just one deal a month, think what you will have by this time next year.

Happy holidays,

Lonnie

Congratulations!!! - Posted by Ed Ortiz(TX)

Posted by Ed Ortiz(TX) on December 17, 2000 at 21:14:46:

Now go on and do it again. Good luck.
Ed Ortiz

Re: SOLD FIRST UNIT - Good Return!!! - Posted by Deb Van

Posted by Deb Van on December 19, 2000 at 21:24:04:

This is a great example of where I would like to start. What is the best first book to get started with?
We’re moving to Naples/Bonita Springs Fl next year. Do you think we’d be able to find a good deal like this in that high priced area? MH are running from $20,000-$80,000.