Some changes ... - Posted by Merle

Posted by Jack KY on November 11, 2000 at 13:02:30:

whatever and whenever you feel that you have something of value to pass on–and you always do.

I appreciate your insights very much, no matter the topic. I am quite sure that others do as well.

Thanks,

Jack

Some changes … - Posted by Merle

Posted by Merle on November 11, 2000 at 08:11:27:

Just read an article in the local news about a man who defrauded local people out of $2.5 million. He convinced them to invest in fraudulent mortgages and real estate loans. He was indicted on 9 counts of fraud, plus an array of other charges.

A few weeks ago, I mentioned another person in our area who had borrowed from private investors, using a system vaguely similar to ours. Actually, he was not doing as we do ? but, to the naïve eye of the investor, it looked the same. Last time I checked, he owed 9 different people on 9 different notes on one property. Total of the notes were about 3 times the value of the property. None of the investors know the others exist ? or that they are in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. positions with their Deeds of Trust.

All this reminds me of why we stopped selling our course for the private investor system.

Over the past few weeks, I?ve stepped over my own boundaries in answering questions about our system for investors. I will no longer be answering any of the technical type questions. Instead, I will recommend you consult with legal counsel for those areas.

For example, I received 2 emails from different people asking about using multiple investors on a property. For that type of question, I suggest you contact your attorney.

Brad?s questions about how to present himself to prospective investors actually involve sales techniques ? I?ll try to help with those. Feel free to ask anything ? just remember, I may choose not to answer.

Here?s a closing thought for you.

We did develop a system that has worked very well for us for the past 15 years. The important point for you to realize ? IT DOES WORK!

Some of you may remember ? or at least have read about ? the time Roger Bannister ran the mile in under 4 minutes.

Prior to that time, everyone ? sports trainers, doctors, scientists ? all said it was humanly impossible. I think they even went so far as to say the person?s heart would likely explode.

But then, right after he accomplished that, others began beating his record. Again and again, they beat the 4 minutes for a mile.

Did these other runners suddenly become that much faster than before? Not really ? but they did learn that the mile could be run in 4 minutes. They knew it could be done ? and they were able to then accomplish the same thing on their own.

Private investor financing ? at good interest rates ? virtually unlimited amounts of money ? these are all available in the market place. But, you have to ?know? that it can work. Then, you simply go about doing it. It will work ? it can happen ? we did it!

Once heard someone say you should not go to sleep at night thinking or saying that something cannot be done ? you may be awakened by the sound of someone doing it!

Hope you understand my reasons. Do continue asking about our business, sales helps, etc. I will respond here on CREO or by email (if that seems more appropriate for the question).

God bless,
Merle

Whatever you do…Don’t stop posting - Posted by Dee-Texas

Posted by Dee-Texas on November 11, 2000 at 20:02:22:

I want to thank you for so unselfishly taking the time to post and answer questions.
You answer simply but with all of the blanks filled in for all of us that are learning.
I print every word, staple them all together and read and re-read them for answers.
Thank you,
Dee-Texas