SOMETHING IS UP - Posted by cecilia

Posted by Lazaro on April 19, 2002 at 20:26:58:

POST AGAIN…put…“ANY INVESTORS IN X Area?” Then put I would like to some investors in the X area. Please email me at X or call me at X. I don’t think they will erase that :slight_smile:
Cordially,
Lazaro

SOMETHING IS UP - Posted by cecilia

Posted by cecilia on April 19, 2002 at 12:06:35:

I posted a messaged about 1 hour ago about finding a mentor in RI. It’s gone!!! My posting is missing!! Does anyone know what’s going on?

Cecilia

Any visitors from Rhode Island? (no text) - Posted by Jeanne

Posted by Jeanne on April 19, 2002 at 16:09:05:

no text

Re: SOMETHING IS UP - Posted by Peter

Posted by Peter on April 19, 2002 at 14:07:07:

I saw the post. Why did they take it off? She was only asking for a mentor in RI. She said Boston was a tuff market to break in.

Re: SOMETHING IS UP - Posted by Tim Fierro (Tacoma, WA)

Posted by Tim Fierro (Tacoma, WA) on April 19, 2002 at 12:21:00:

1. Did you really press the submit button?

or

1. Your post was considered an ad and was deleted.

Re: SOMETHING IS UP - Posted by cecilia

Posted by cecilia on April 19, 2002 at 12:29:43:

Hi

I did submitted. I actually got responses. It wasn’t an ad. I was just trying to locate a mentor in my area. Is that considered an ad?

I don’t understand.

Cecilia

Re: SOMETHING IS UP - Posted by Tim Fierro (Tacoma, WA)

Posted by Tim Fierro (Tacoma, WA) on April 19, 2002 at 12:41:30:

I didn’t see the post, and can’t comment on whether it was an ad or not. Besides, it is not my interpretation if the post was an ad/solicitation, or some other form of request; that resides with the editor of the board.

Posted by cecilia on April 19, 2002 at 14:55:21:

Maybe the editor of the board can explain why they took my post off.

Cecilia

Re: SOMETHING IS UP - Posted by Jeanne

Posted by Jeanne on April 19, 2002 at 16:07:56:

Hi Cecilia,

I encourage you to use this message board to network with people in your area. It’s a wonderful question and answer forum. In the interest of maintaining the integrity and quality of the board, we have a reasonable editorial policy that excludes advertising or soliciting business. “Looking for a mentor.” falls into that catagory. I realize you had no intentions to violate the policy. Please feel free to utilize the message board to its fullest.

Jeanne Roach
Administrative Assistant
CRE Online

Posted by cecilia on April 19, 2002 at 16:20:18:

Jeanne:

I can’t see how asking for a mentor could be seen as advertising. I have seen multiple posts from people soliciting investors, buyers, hard money lenders, courses, and the list goes on. Under what category do those posts fall? I’m a little confused. I wasn’t soliciting business. I just need help.

Cecilia