Source for Vinyl Windows in Atlanta, GA - Posted by Ken_GA

Posted by dan on September 22, 2003 at 15:38:52:

i had bruce spegal at reliable home improvement put some vinyl windows in my house while doing an addition … very good price and competant. email me for his number.
dan

Source for Vinyl Windows in Atlanta, GA - Posted by Ken_GA

Posted by Ken_GA on September 22, 2003 at 15:34:23:

Hello,

I’m looking for a good source (other than Home Depot or Lowes) for Vinyl windows.

I’m not opposed to those stores except they seem to have a limited selection of variety and sizes. I’m new to the rehab game so I don’t know if I should be able to expect more.

Can anyone recommend a good source for windows and doors?

Thanks,

Ken_GA

Atlanta Builders Supply - Posted by michaela-ATL

Posted by michaela-ATL on September 23, 2003 at 07:19:35:

also known as atlanta salvage on 1034 howell mill (10th st). Randy there can help you. They have changed a lot of their salvage operation to new windows and doors. I have only bought wooden ones there, so I’m not sure they carry vinyl as well, but it’s worth checking.

michaela

Re: Source for Vinyl Windows in Atlanta, GA - Posted by Tom (GA)

Posted by Tom (GA) on September 23, 2003 at 04:59:26:

I don’t recall if they have vinyl windows or not, but is a good source for doors and windows is what used to be called Carolina Home Builders.

They have a warehouse off of Industrial Park Drive in Marietta that they wholesale to the public. I picked up an ouside french door, solid wood with individual panes for $225, including frame. Keep in mind that these doors and windows are sized for new construction, not sized for replacements as at HD and Lowes.

Hope this helps.

Tom

Re: Source for Vinyl Windows in Atlanta, GA - Posted by Eric - GA

Posted by Eric - GA on September 22, 2003 at 16:54:42:

In my experience, Lowe’s has very good prices on any special order size, or style, that you’d need, and reasonable turnaround time.