South Florida! - Posted by Rick

Posted by Martin Greenberg on July 01, 2002 at 01:08:36:

I use to live in the Ft Lauderdale area. Have you considered attending one of the local club meetings? There are rei clubs in Miami, Broward county, Deerfield Beach, and West Palm Beach. There are people there doing deals and people who are willing to provide you their professional services. There is a list of clubs onthis site.

South Florida! - Posted by Rick

Posted by Rick on June 30, 2002 at 11:38:16:

I am just beginning to do research into real estate investments. I have read a lot of information on this site as well as others. I would like to know if there is anyone in the south Florida area implementing any of the courses on flipping properties or investing successfully on their own. I believe this would be my immediate interest considering cash flow.

Re: South Florida! - Posted by Jonathan

Posted by Jonathan on July 01, 2002 at 12:21:00:

Rick,

I am in Hollywood/Ft. Lauderdale area and just started wholesale flipping properties a few months back. Latest one under contract is for $13,650 and trying to flip it for $30K. Market is hot in the tri-county area but there is a lot of competition.

Best advice is to network at the local club meetings, find someone who could mentor you through the first couple of deals. My first deal, I had a mentor walk me through it and we split the profit. For me, mentors are key to doing it right.

If I could help, let me know.

Good luck,

Jonathan