Speaking of the Convention what a great idea... - Posted by CarolFL

Posted by CarolFL on November 30, 1999 at 11:05:12:

John, if we can be of service …

Speaking of the Convention what a great idea… - Posted by CarolFL

Posted by CarolFL on November 22, 1999 at 09:53:49:

to do your Abundance and Prosperity Seminar as a “warm up” on the Thursday before!

PEOPLE, don’t miss this. If your head and heart aren’t in the right places, you can sit in seminars until kingdom come and not get where you think you want to be.

I’m so excited I can’t stand it!
Regards to all,
Carol

What is the abundance and prospertity training? - Posted by HR

Posted by HR on November 24, 1999 at 09:41:30:

John,

Is this a seminar you offer? Is it something you might offer before the convention?

Happy Thanksgiving,

HR

Before you purchase any Airline tickets - read this. - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on November 24, 1999 at 17:42:11:

Since there is all this talk about tickets, reservations, etc. already, - you might want to consider whether you want to come out a day early. Here’s some details on the PRE-CONVENTION SEMINAR on

ABUNDANCE AND PROSPERITY.

Abundance and Prosperity are a reflection of beliefs and attitudes. We?re taught that it is about knowledge - but that?s only half right. It?s about ?self knowledge?. We create what we want in our lives at a ?unconscious? level. We try to shape things through learning more. No luck. We spend thousands on education with little increased success. We pump up the positive attitude and it feels ?fake?. It doesn?t last. . Back to the rut. Back to the cycle. On to the next home study course or seminar - to again be ?Motivated for a moment.?

Nothing wrong with the education. Nothing wrong with school, networking, learning more, etc. It?s just fighting the tip of the iceberg. It wasn?t the barely visible tip of the iceberg that sunk the ?Titanic?. It isn?t the tip that drives the momentum in our lives. It?s the huge mass underneath.

In our lives that ?mass? consists of beliefs, experiences, attitudes and patterns. We operate much like computers. We run according to the programming. Isn?t it time to take control? To say no to those things that limit our abundance and to reinforce those that create our prosperity.

The attitudes and beliefs we have about money create the reality that shows up in our bank account. Many were formed long ago. Even passed down through family lines. Accepted without challenge or commentary on our part. A part of our being. Un-challenged and un-checked they shape our present and future. NO amount of knowledge has significant long lasting effect. Sounds bad and sad doesn?t it.

Not really. Because the reverse is true. Once we are aware of the ?limiting beliefs?, ?self defeating behaviors?, ?emotional blocks? and attitudes that bring us what we now have - we can take control and get what we say we really want. Let me give you an example.

A friend of mine named Jack came across the following insight in his life. He was the youngest sales manager in an old established company. This young pup ended up in board meetings with the old dogs. He?d almost always have a revolutionary idea that would change the company. They would shoot it down. Swat the young pup with a newspaper so to speak. He would spend the rest of the meeting with his tail between his legs sulking. An ?automatic response.?

When he became aware of this automatic response - it was enlightening. It was exciting. He went into the next meeting with a different feeling. His world had changed - so he thought. He had a great idea that would revolutionize the marketing. He brought it up. They shot him down. He sulked. BUT FOR THE FIRST TIME - something was different. He knew he was sulking and for the first time had ?choice? about the matter. Knowing about it meant he not only could choose - but had to. ?Do I choose to sulk?? He chose to bring the idea up again - and they listened - and it did make a revolutionary change. The company was better for it. His life was better for it and ultimately the world was better off.

Sounds like a small thing. NO! - just a small example of a powerful principle. One that works against us every moment of our lives - or FOR US if we choose. In all of his years of research, the noted psychologist William James made the conclusion that the most valuable thing we had discovered in the twentieth century was that ?By changing our attitudes and beliefs we can change our lives.?

Insight and exploration into some of these attitudes and beliefs doesn?t happen in a vacuum. It won?t happen in a closet or a classroom. It won?t happen on a couch. Minor insights, minor changes and minor progress maybe. Yet through over 30 years of research and practice, there are exercises and processes that can shed light on that mass underneath the tip of the iceberg. A world of difference can happen when we control the momentum of that mass. It?s not hard, it?s not painful, it?s not expensive. What is - is continuing on drifting out of control.

What can you do about it? There are many resources, but one is a one day ?Abundance and Prosperity? seminar. One day may sound like it a tiny amount of time to address such a big issue. GOOD. I?m glad you see it as a big issue. That?s the first step. The next is to get started. You will be very surprised what can be accomplished in just one day.

Let?s take the iceberg again. If you are standing on the bow of the boat with flashlight, it could take an incredible amount of time to learn much about that mass underneath the tip. Strap on some SCUBA gear and it?s a whole different matter.

What is this one day seminar. Let?s start with what it isn?t. It isn?t hypnosis, meditation or brain washing. It isn?t lecture or motivational talks. It isn?t a matter of accepting or selecting some kind of philosophy or a new belief system. It isn?t some short term ?rah rah? PMA fix. Not saying there can?t be some value in some of that.

It is a series of group and individual exercises geared to help you uncover and discover some of the beliefs and attitudes that shape your life day to day. It involves some writing exercises, games, small group interaction, one on one interaction and with the entire group. The seating is limited to ensure the proper dynamics. No home study course, videos or other method to experience this seminar is, will or could be available.

The seminar is being held the 24th of February 2000 in Atlanta GA. That is the day before the ?Creative Real Estate Online? convention. The cost is $195. For those pre-paid before December 15th 1999, the cost is $195 for TWO. registration will be cut off when the limited seating is full. All profits go to charitable causes.

Re: What is the abundance and prospertity training? - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on November 24, 1999 at 17:37:32:

It’s a one day seminar that I am offering before the CREonline convention. February 24th. We’ll post some details in the next few days.

Re: Before you purchase any Airline tickets - read this. - Posted by JohnB_NJ

Posted by JohnB_NJ on November 25, 1999 at 22:45:29:

John,

I am there!!

If I can be of any assistence to you, John, it would be my pleasure.

If anyone is on the fence about coming to this workshop, let me lend you a hand to get over on this side of the fence with me. Don’t miss it!!

Sincerely,

John Bittel

How do we sign up??? (NT) - Posted by drew

Posted by drew on November 25, 1999 at 17:09:40:

nt

Sign Me Up… - Posted by MN~Chicago

Posted by MN~Chicago on November 24, 1999 at 19:29:21:

as a paid volunteer, should you have
the need.

I just checked dates, and it does not
conflict with Horizons schedule.

Re: How do we sign up??? (NT) - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on November 26, 1999 at 13:56:10:

There’s a registration form at: Paper Game - Live Seminars!

Re: Sign Me Up… - Posted by JohnB_NJ

Posted by JohnB_NJ on November 25, 1999 at 22:46:29:

Mike, see you in Utah!! If I can be of any assitence to you, let me know.

John Bittel

Did that already. - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on November 24, 1999 at 23:01:50:

I was already planning on you. :slight_smile:

Re: Sign Me Up… - Posted by MN~Chicago

Posted by MN~Chicago on November 26, 1999 at 11:29:46:

Greetings John:

You know the drill. If you are
available for a Sunday breakfast,
and you are still in Utah, it
would be great to see you.

I’ll be at the lovely Scenic Motel.

Thanks,

Michael

Dec Journey / Jan Crossroads - Posted by CarolFL

Posted by CarolFL on November 27, 1999 at 13:42:24:

Just a note to mention I’ll be staffing at least the first, and doubtless both…

Guess I get to find some warm clothes!
See y’all
Carol

Re: Dec Journey / Jan Crossroads - Posted by JohnB_NJ

Posted by JohnB_NJ on November 27, 1999 at 21:04:47:

Allright!! Carol.

See you in Utah. I will be there for Journey 71 (I do believe Laura is attending…) and I will be doing my Weekend III during CrossRoads 71.

It will be nice to see you again.

John