Special Message To Dr.Craig Whisler & Others. - Posted by Johnny

Posted by Claudia on August 29, 2005 at 18:13:51:

Did you ever get the answer to your question and if you did, where did you find the answer?

I have an older copy of Disneys Peter And The Wolf bound upside down also.

Thanks for any help you may have

Special Message To Dr.Craig Whisler & Others. - Posted by Johnny

Posted by Johnny on January 11, 2002 at 16:26:13:

Dear Craig, first let me inform you that if you are the Real McCoy (Dr.Craig Whisler)that posted an answer to my posting below,then i would surely like to thank you and also inform you that it is a real honor for me to receive a response from you to where i am located in Montreal,Quebec,
Canada and that also goes for all the others too that posted a reply to my posting.

I would also like to inform you Doc that i keep a close eye on you and your postings just like Lonnie,Ernest,Lyal,
Jacque and the others (Too Long To Name All Of Them Here)
almost every day and i also have been reading all your posts in the archieves too (Whew Quite A Lot In The Archieves Too)and i find that you sure give out some real good information too.

I have been reading the posts on this site just over a year now and i sure find that this site is one of the best sites that i have seen up to date and also find that the information posted here by Lonnie,Ernest,and you Craig and all the others is the best information that a person can obtain in order to get started in the REI Business.

Too bad that i did not find a site like this 25 years ago because i surely would have made a lot of money in Real Estate back then but at my age which is now 49 then all i can say is It Is Always Better Later Than Never and i sure know a lot more today than 25 years ago thanks to all of you that made this site possible especially the person that created this site by i think his name is J.P. and i surely think that this site will help out a lot of new younger people get started in the REI Business in the right direction too.

I also would like to mention that i do have Courses like the DOW from Lonnie Scruggs,Bronchick,Carleton Sheets, and others and ever since i have started reading these courses that i have, my whole life has changed because before i obtaind these courses i did not know anything about Real Estate.(Too Bad I Did Not Have The Courses Way Back Then).

I just hope that this site keeps running for a long time and also for you Craig,Lonnie,Ernest,and all the others keep posting here because there are surely a lot of younger people that can obtain some Real Good Information in order to get started in the REI Business.

Before i end this message i would like to share a little secret and that is that i am surely very happy to have found this site because down here where i am located in Montreal,Quebec,Canada,there are surely not much people that are aware of this site and i just happen to be one of the rare persons that happen to know about this site and have the right knowledge in order to do some Real Good REI Deals.

P.S. By the way Craig, if your ever write or publish a book
like Lonnie,Ernest or the others on this site,please
let me know because i would surely love to be one of
the first persons to be able to get my hands on it if
like Bob Barker used to say,(If The Price Is Right).

Best Regards And Wishes To You Craig,Lonnie,Ernest,J.P., And All The Others And Thanks A Million To All Of You For Making This Site Possible.

E.T. please call home - Posted by Dr. Craig Whisler CA

Posted by Dr. Craig Whisler CA on April 13, 2002 at 01:55:13:

Johnny, did you ever relocate to Fl for the season. If you see this please contact me at craigwhisler@webuniverse.net

Thanks, Doc

Re: Special Message To Dr.Craig Whisler - Posted by Steve Hilbon

Posted by Steve Hilbon on January 13, 2002 at 12:58:16:

I hope JP Vaughn reads the post above from Johnny. As a person who knows Craig Whisler personally, the advice
and information I get (and have gotten) from him-both
personally and on this web site-has been invaluable. How he posts his name is irrelevant to me. This site is here for all to learn from and I hope “Doc” changes
his mind and continues to keep posting.

For those of you who might be confused, go to the Main
News Group and read the saga of the posts under Craig’s
post entitled “I encourage my children to drop out of
High School” on January 9.

Regards

Steve Hilbon

How much is a book worth if … - Posted by Dr. Craig Whisler CA

Posted by Dr. Craig Whisler CA on January 12, 2002 at 01:48:42:

…it teaches you how to make a million dollars in 5 years or less? J.P. is a lady. Thanks for all the nice things you said in your post. Regards, doc

I Wouldn’t Worry Steve. - Posted by Johnny

Posted by Johnny on January 13, 2002 at 20:15:05:

Hey Steve,i have not seen any place where Craig mentions he is planning to stop posting here.

I also agree with you when you say that this site is here for all to learn from but i don’t know what you meant by saying you hope that Doc changes his mind and continues to post here.

All i can say here is that if Doc ever stops posting here,then i am going to bug or haunt him and i don’t think i will be the only one either. HA!HA!HA!

P.S. Man,you sure are lucky to know this man
personally eh Steve? Lucky You!

Best Wishes Steve.

Re: How much is a book worth if … - Posted by chris

Posted by chris on May 17, 2003 at 21:15:03:

i just bought the waverly novels standard edition vol 1-25 written by sir william scott, bart and i am trying to find out how much they are worth. can you please write back to me and tell me a good place where i can go and find out thank you

Re: How much is a book worth if … - Posted by Dawn

Posted by Dawn on March 06, 2003 at 15:49:08:

it is a brand new book that is bound upside down and is a disney book?

Re: How much is a book worth if … - Posted by Annette james

Posted by Annette james on October 04, 2005 at 12:34:20:

Life and writtings of charles dickens by Phebe A Hanaford it is a smale red hardback in good shape but the pages are yellowed it was published in 1875

Re: How much is a book worth if … - Posted by Dr. Craig Whisler CA NV

Posted by Dr. Craig Whisler CA NV on May 17, 2003 at 22:39:25:

Surprise, Chris. You actually got an answer.

Look in the yellow pages for used book dealers. They always know the values. Call and ask them, NOT, how much your set is worth, but ask if they can find you a set, and if so, how much would it likely cost you. That figure will probably be the retail value of a used set in good condition.

Regards, doc