Starting A New Creative Real Estate Investment Club in the Greater Cleveland Area - Posted by Tonya

Posted by Maurice on March 07, 2000 at 15:05:24:

Count me in

Starting A New Creative Real Estate Investment Club in the Greater Cleveland Area - Posted by Tonya

Posted by Tonya on March 03, 2000 at 10:01:35:

Hey Newbies;

I am starting a Real Estate Investment Club in the Greater Cleveland Area. I am lloking for others who are interested in exchanging ideas and information. All are welcome, that includes all you oput of towners too. We can also help each other get over that first hurdle FEAR. I plan on getting speakers to come and also will be looking for sites to hold the meetings. Refreshments will be served as well as copies of any pertinent artcles. Meetings will be held for now once a week perhaps on wednesdays during the evenings.
I also plan on having special day time meetings to help those do researchat the county recorders office and find title companies as well as other people iomportant to our form of business. This will also be a good networking opportunity. Perhaps next year we can all go the creonline convention and meet other real estate investeors and learn even more. There will be anominal fee of dues due every month 0f 10.00 to help with paper costs and the renting of the meeting room. however if you don’t have it we will work with you. I am a newbie who has compiled infor for the last four years and welcome all who wnat to get together and share. if you are interested or have adviceor resources our group would like to use please email me at tdljackson@excite.com

excited in 2000
Tonya