Starting out - Posted by Don In Ohio

Posted by Ruben (KCKS) on July 02, 2007 at 12:38:33:

Don,

First things first. Purchase and read Lonnies books at least 2 times. Save up or locate enough money to buy 1 mobile home and materials to fix it up. Make sure to have the funds to cover at least 3 months of lot rent and utilities as well as the fix up costs. Partnering with a family member or friend who has cash can help speed up the purchase time for you but reading Lonnie’s books is a must. One of those, “Do not pass go do not collect $200 dollar”, type musts.

Read the posts here and educate yourself as much as you can about mobile homes. You do need cash to make money in mobile homes. You just do not need your own cash.

Either way read the books and posts and good luck.

Ruben D. Flores

816 918-9041

Starting out - Posted by Don In Ohio

Posted by Don In Ohio on July 02, 2007 at 09:47:18:

There is a lot of mobile homes in my area, mostof the homes need some TLC and are not to highly priced, however I just dont have the cash on hand to purchase and fix up at this time. What next?

Re: Starting out - Posted by Glen (OH)

Posted by Glen (OH) on July 04, 2007 at 05:36:16:

Don,
What part of the state are you in?
Glen (OH)

Re: Starting out - Posted by Gary

Posted by Gary on July 03, 2007 at 21:23:47:

Don,if you are located in my part of Ohio I could provide you with a steady stream of homes to Lonnie. If you have ability,ambition,and determination I have the homes. I would hold title,could provide materials and even tools if needed until you’re on your feet and running with a split of cash flow prearranged. Respond here and I will check late Thursday nite. If this deal doesn’t work for Don I’ll offer the same to anyone in my area with the aforementioned qualities. Gary

Re: Starting out - Posted by Ryan B (KS)

Posted by Ryan B (KS) on July 03, 2007 at 07:31:32:

I got my start-up money from www.prosper.com. I pay about 12% on it.