Starting Out! - Posted by Mark Morgan

Posted by Jim Kennedy - Houston, TX on February 14, 2000 at 10:23:42:

Mark,

This question has been asked many times before both here and at News Group II. A recent inquiry evoked a response from one of the most knowledgeable contributors to this web site. You can read his response to Scott McKinzie?s post of 2/12/00 below entitled ?Where do I start?? or go to:

http://www.creonline.com/wwwboard/messages/59679.html

You can also search the archives but I think Piper?s recommendations are really all you need. Follow his advice. Also, you might want to check out the local real estate investor association in your area. Go to the link at the upper left of this web page. The only other thing I would add is, once you actually start, set a goal, develop a plan to achieve the goal, and take the appropriate action steps to implement your plan; YOU CAN SUCCEED!!

Hope this helps.

Best of Success!!

Jim Kennedy,
Houston, TX

Starting Out! - Posted by Mark Morgan

Posted by Mark Morgan on February 14, 2000 at 08:50:53:

Happy V-day! I have been a realtor, now inactive, and I have wanted to get serious about realestate investing for sometime. I would like to hear from anyone with some strong advise on getting started out of the gate and if anyone is from around Cincinnati, OH. I have a good job, good credit, also run a small flight school with good cash flow. A Ohio based mentor would be great. I’ll even buy lunch!