Steve Maletos - Posted by Hat Attack

Posted by Percy Scott on September 06, 2003 at 14:26:40:

I bought his book and find it very dificult to understand.
Some comments are not true in everyday life.
Tried to get a refund but to no avail, apparantly refunds are not existant.

Steve Maletos - Posted by Hat Attack

Posted by Hat Attack on January 29, 2003 at 16:08:12:

I’ve just begin my venture in the realm of Real Estate Investing. I’ve purchased a property in the Greater Houston area and am planning to wholesale/flip the property soon, God Willing.

Currently, I have the opportunity to work with a mentor/friend who’s been doing this for about a year.

I’ve also wanted to venture and get some knowledge on my own in regards to flipping properties (acknowleding this is only one avenue in REI). I’m planning on using some of the strategies put forth by Jackie Lange (via her articles) and hopefully start within the week or two with that. I’ve also come across another book that offers information about flipping by Steve Maletos. I was wondering if anyone here had read anything by Steve Maletos and could give me some reviews before I buy some of his stuff.

Thanks,

Hat
Houston, Texas

fast cash & work from home - Posted by FP

Posted by FP on April 27, 2007 at 21:25:55:

Hey … I’m doing some research on Steve Maletos and wanted to know some opinions on his Fast Cash packets. I also wanted to know if anyone has any info or experience in dealing with Mark Eberts: Work From Home: http://www.addextraincome.com

Re: Steve Maletos - Posted by JASON

Posted by JASON on January 21, 2007 at 11:26:13:

Steve Maletos program was a dissapointment. Don’t waste your money. I purchased the program and used it agressively and his tactics don’t work. He suggest using assigned contracts and the bottom line is that the banks want “proof of funds.” When I emailed Steve questions about this, he would ignore my emails. I also attempted to call, and he never called back when I left messages. Bottom line-The program is for the birds.

Steve Maletos - the liar, thief & con artist - Posted by notepad

Posted by notepad on February 28, 2006 at 06:48:28:

I suggest anyone thinking of buying a real estate foreclosure course or ebook from “fast cash” Steve Maletos to first flush a hundred bucks down their toilet - to get used to the feeling of losing your money.

Then once you waste your hard-earned money on “steal your money fast” Steve Maletos and get his re-cycled garbage in return, you won’t feel so bad - then again, you might anyway.

At least you can say I warned you. That Maletos character took my payment then refused to honor his own guarantee - the coward wouldn’t even answer phone calls or emails.

If you want to learn how to buy foreclosures, stay away from the “make millions a month” investment “gurus” - most of them (like Steve Maletos) are just common rip-off scammers out to con you - instead, read all everything you can for free online and at the library, network with some local real estate club members, attend some foreclosure auctions and above all, use your common sense.

If it sounds too good to be true, IT IS!!!

#

Re: Steve Maletos - Posted by Helen

Posted by Helen on June 26, 2004 at 16:27:51:

Hi, Hat

Have you bought Steve Maletos’ book? would you please give me your reviews about his book, thanks.

Re: Steve Maletos - Posted by gjn

Posted by gjn on September 06, 2003 at 14:24:28:

fctgjfdtjh tgfrhjrtuhrtjhetret eth

Re: Mentor Steve Maletos (training course) - Posted by John Barremore (Houston)

Posted by John Barremore (Houston) on March 09, 2003 at 15:49:06:

Hat,

I know Steve Maletos personally and I can describe him as a stand-up guy. He backs up everything he says and always takes time to help his friends and students.

Visit his website: http://www.fastcashinrealestateforeclosures.com/

Re: Steve Maletos - Posted by Palyn Simpson

Posted by Palyn Simpson on February 03, 2003 at 16:28:09:

I’ve read one of his e-books, Fast Cash in Forclosures. It is a real walkthrough. He provides contracts, ads, and real life advice. Everything, of course, needs to be customized to your personality and situation. but it is one of the more helpful things i’ve read.

“steal your money fast” Steve Maletos - Posted by notepad

Posted by notepad on February 28, 2006 at 06:53:47:

Anyone thinking of buying a real estate foreclosure course or ebook from ?fast cash? Steve Maletos should first flush a hundred bucks down their toilet - to get used to the feeling of losing your money.

Then once you waste your hard-earned money on ?steal your money fast? Steve Maletos and get his re-cycled garbage in return, you won?t feel so bad - then again, you might anyway.

At least you can say I warned you. That Maletos character took my payment then refused to honor his own guarantee - the coward wouldn?t even answer phone calls or emails.

If you want to learn how to buy foreclosures, stay away from the ?make millions a month? investment ?gurus? - most of them (like Steve Maletos) are just common rip-off scammers out to con you - instead, read everything you can for free online and at the library, network with some local real estate club members, attend some foreclosure auctions and above all, use your common sense.

If it sounds too good to be true, IT IS!!!

#