Steve Maletos - Scam Artist - Posted by notepad

Re: Steve Maletos - Scam Artist - Posted by Agatha

Posted by Agatha on May 15, 2006 at 12:50:50:

I purchased his course about three months ago and I have yet to make any money. I did what he said in his course and was unable to find all these amazing deals out there. I was just about to call to send back the course for a refund, when I saw your complaints. I will still try to send it back and see if he honor his promise.

Thanks for the information. I do feel like a fool, for wasting my money.

Re: Steve Maletos - Scam Artist - Posted by Realtor in California

Posted by Realtor in California on March 15, 2009 at 20:58:42:

How old are you 7? Your grammar is awful, I am surprised that you can read.
Check with your State, it might be illegal to sell houses for profit without a license.
Did Steve put that in his ebook?

Re: Steve Maletos - Scam Artist - Posted by maurice

Posted by maurice on June 03, 2007 at 14:23:25:

Sorry to say, I disagree with anyone posting negative stuff on this site about Steve. I never met him personally, but I have talked to him over the phone, and through email.

His Fast Cash in Foreclosure is very informative, and he does invest in real estate. His office is in my area in New Jersey, and I think the book is worth the purchase. I must admit I purchased his short sales manual, and it wasn’t as great as Fast Cash, I sent it back and he gave me back my money with no hassle.

The deals are out there, if you apply, and know how to locate pre-foreclosures. Seems to me some are bitter from failure! So you need to vent by talking negative about some one else who is not in charge of your Destiny. You shouldn’t give up in the middle of your rainbow, because you never know what is at the end.

So he got it from the internet. Where ever he got the info from, It is better than that Carlton sheets, and he does not overprice like the other Gurus out there.