Subject to: can this be done pls help - Posted by dewin

Posted by Liliana on September 26, 2003 at 08:17:45:

If you do a subject to though, why would you need a down payment? If the seller is motivated, just like they would pay a realtor to sell the property in proably in at least 60-90 days, then why would he not pay you now, what he would pay the realtor and its off his hands in one day? I just went to a seminar where they spoke about all this, the one course they offered was “the ABCs of subject to” by Charlie France and I forget the other two people but you should check it out.

Liliana

Subject to: can this be done pls help - Posted by dewin

Posted by dewin on September 22, 2003 at 23:32:55:

am looking a duplex in new jersey the owners are very motivated, they still live in the property the asking price is very fair i would guess below maket value, but since am not familiar with the area, i dont know if the deal can work or not, the thing is that for the deal to work i will need to rent the house for 1200, is there anyway to make an offer subject to finding renters at that price. thanks in advance

h. munoz

Re: Subject to: can this be done pls help - Posted by Dion Huey

Posted by Dion Huey on September 25, 2003 at 21:42:47:

Hi. I would say if you feel that the property is in a good area and you can get that type of rent renting out BOTH units, then wright up the offer subject to the approval of partners. What do the rest of you think?
ALso if you decide to go through with the deal make sure that you close on the first of the month so you can use the rent credits and use the deposits as credit for what ever down payment money that the seller may want.
PS. make sure that you aren’t operating with a negative cash flow.

Dion