"Subject to" Course - Posted by Phil (CO)

Posted by Jay IN on January 30, 2002 at 09:39:07:

If you want the step by step complete course then I would suggest the ABC’s of Subject To at www.getthedeed.com

Jay
www.bsiHomeBuyers.com

“Subject to” Course - Posted by Phil (CO)

Posted by Phil (CO) on January 30, 2002 at 24:35:07:

I have just made a personal commitment to begin investing in real estate with the near-term objective of making it a full-time effort (hopefully full-time compensation for part-time work!).

I recently purchased Carleton Sheets’ course and am satisfied with the scope of the content, but extremely disappointed with the outdated nature of the info. For example, it is obvious from the examples given that some (maybe most) of the material is at least 1996 vintage, if not older. Maybe this doesn’t matter, but being a novice, there is no way for me to know whether “old” material is still relevant.

So, that brings me to my “subject to” question. What is the best course available to learn the details of the technique (step-by-step, including forms, etc.)? I have absolutely no problem forking over several hundred dollars if I am sure that the information I get is current. I also want a cookbook approach, so that I don’t have to go searching for missing details.

Finally, I should say that I have already done a search on “subject to” on this board, and have read literally hundreds of posts. Although I found this very helpful, it is way too hard to put together a detailed approach from this fragmented information.

I anxiously await feedback.