Subject To (HELP!) - Posted by Ben

Posted by Ben on November 16, 2000 at 17:40:35:

Thank you Russ!

Subject To (HELP!) - Posted by Ben

Posted by Ben on November 16, 2000 at 16:26:51:

I have several courses and all show how to fill in a subject-to contracts. My question is on the closing date, If I take a home subject to an existing mortgage, why do I need to close at a certain time, because I would then sell as a lease option and this could take months or years. The contract calls for either an exact date or a time within acceptance of offer by seller for me to go to closing. What is there to close, I learned that I do the contract, file it take the deed into trust and record. Please help, with this. I have taken over 31 homes this year with L/O contract instead of Subject to’s because lack of understanding.

Thank you in advance.

Ben Wilson
sales@dss4me.com

Re: Subject To (HELP!) - Posted by Brian W(IL)

Posted by Brian W(IL) on November 16, 2000 at 17:16:08:

You mentioned that you have several courses that show you how to take a property Subject-To, I was wondering if you can mention here which courses that you have? Thanks

Re: Subject To (HELP!) - Posted by Russ Sims

Posted by Russ Sims on November 16, 2000 at 16:47:50:

When you’re purchasing “subject to” closing is when all parties sit down to sign contracts, and then of course soon thereafter you make a trip to county to record the deed.So when my contract calls for a closing date, I ask the seller when they’ll be available to sign the contracts, and that will be the closing date…At least this is how I do it…WOW: 31 L/Os…you make me feel like a slacker! Good luck!
Russ

Re: Subject To (HELP!) - Posted by Ben

Posted by Ben on November 16, 2000 at 17:19:30:

All LeGrands Courses/Sheets courses , also courses by Deals on wheels author and a course by Don Sharp.