" Subject To " new course question..... - Posted by Irving

Posted by Irving on April 30, 2001 at 19:42:46:

That is so true, Terry…Considering how much is available (some of the best material ever)for under $500…how does someone adapt a small portion of it into a more expensive course, $700 ? As far as one deal making it all worthwhile, that can be said for nearly all the good stuff purchasable here and elsewhere…Its been said this course is for beginners so one looks for a beginners price. And, after a deal or so, more advanced and costly stuff…Of course, it could be worse. LeGrand rhymes with ’ grand.’ lol

" Subject To " new course question… - Posted by Irving

Posted by Irving on April 29, 2001 at 19:57:27:

Anyone familiar with this course produced by LeGrand students that centers on Subject To? The authors seem to be doing well but $700 for info? Even LeGrand promoted mostly $500 courses. They must believe they have something of more value. Just wondering out loud. I think it is advertised here also. http://www.Getthedeed.com

Re: Subject To course - Posted by Jay - IN

Posted by Jay - IN on April 30, 2001 at 09:00:19:

Irving,
I am familiar with the course mentioned. It really is a very thorough course.
You might want to focus less on the cost and more on what the course (and taking action)could do for your financial future. If you only bought one house and negotiated the way Charlie and Randy suggest, you should put a minimum of 20K in your pocket over the life of the deal. You can pay for the course with just part of ONE option deposit from a tenant buyer.

Hope that helps,
Jay

Re: Subject To - Posted by Charlie Ffrom getthedeed

Posted by Charlie Ffrom getthedeed on April 29, 2001 at 23:27:04:

Hi. My name is Charlie France from getthedeed. Yes, Ron has his course priced at $500. What we did was zoom in on one piece of what Ron tells you about. We deal with getting the deed and having the seller pay you to take it over. That is all we teach. We named our first course the a.b.c.'s of Subject To because we started from the very beginning so even someone who had not purchased property before could go out and get a home deeded to them. We have sample chapters on our web site. Please feel free to check them out. Charlie

Try … - Posted by Terry (Houston)

Posted by Terry (Houston) on April 29, 2001 at 20:35:58:

Get The Cash Cow by Bronchick! Or his new course which, my understanding, is updated and deals extensively with subject to deals.

For $700 you can get that and his L/O course and have it made!

Re: Subject To - Posted by steve heller

Posted by steve heller on March 03, 2002 at 16:28:38:

Charlie,
I did not see the sample chapters on your web site (for the 'ABC’s of Subject To). could you tell where they are? Thanks!
Steve Heller