Subject-to paperwork - Posted by Michael

Posted by Michael on March 24, 2001 at 24:53:32:

My question is I plan to buy properties subject to and I’m missing one form to complete all my paperwork, The authorization of loan info from lender. Is this just a letter that I type up and have the seller sign or does someone have a copy they might share of one?
Also, when getting insurance should I have the seller keep their isurance in place and send a letter to insurance company changing policy to a N.O.O.? If so who’s name will the insurance be in, mine or my companies?

Thanks for all your help!

Michael KY.