Subprime alternatives "DUE TO CRASH" - Posted by steve

Posted by Josh on April 05, 2007 at 12:02:15:

Steve,
Any update on this?

Subprime alternatives “DUE TO CRASH” - Posted by steve

Posted by steve on March 16, 2007 at 18:55:47:

Due to the subprime market caving in I can’t get any of my deals closed through subprime lending. I am a investor and have about 8 deals I’ve been trying to get closed but the lender either closes in the process, changes there guidelines or give the run-around with ridulous stips to close. Does anyone know of any other options other than the ever tighteing subprime market.

Re: Subprime - Posted by John Hope

Posted by John Hope on March 17, 2007 at 19:41:30:

We have a Guaranteed Home Approval Program.
Please see www.useourfunds.com for more info.

Re: Subprime alternatives - Posted by Parsa Sepahi

Posted by Parsa Sepahi on March 16, 2007 at 18:57:38:

what are the details on your transaction? email me at parsa@invesloan.com

Re: Subprime - Posted by Ruvaldo Quintero

Posted by Ruvaldo Quintero on May 04, 2007 at 24:07:36:

Hello,

My name is Ruvaldo Quintero. I am trying to find a way to fund and purchase the home I live in. The scenario is this: I have lived at my current residence since Nov. ?05. I am in a lease with the option to buy. The house is owned by my boss. The house is paid for (no mortgage). I pay him $900.00 per month and to date the total is $17,100.00. The owner will apply all of this toward the purchase of the house as the down payment. Estimated value of the house is $265,000 and since the owner will be applying all monies toward the purchase of the house, it will be sold at the FMV value. This will be my first home. I currently make $44,000 at my full time job and I also work as an independent warranty inspector for mattress manufacturers which brings in approximately an additional $1200.00/month(I get a 1099 at the end of the year for this work). I have been in my current field of work for 9 ½ years. The problem is though, my credit score is a mid 536. I have been doing some research on my own to see what creative ways there are to purchase this house. Can you help? Please email me or contact me by phone at 209-489-0653, I am in the central valley ( Merced ) area.

Thank you!

Sincerely, Ruvaldo Quintero

Re: Subprime Alternatives - Posted by steve

Posted by steve on March 18, 2007 at 15:56:10:

John I checked out the web page and it seems to good to be true.“Magix Guaranteed Approval Home Acquisition Program”, I’ll call you Monday to get details from you.