SUBPRIME HUMAN MELTDOWN! - Posted by karp

Posted by Redline on November 05, 1998 at 09:58:21:

Do you think he still has that kind of cash - or did he blow it all on candy and payoffs?

SUBPRIME HUMAN MELTDOWN! - Posted by karp

Posted by karp on November 05, 1998 at 07:37:41:

Well, McCorkle collapsed in a Florida courtroom yesterday after being convicted of fraud. He faces up to 19 years in jail and $250,000 in fines. He had to be rushed to a hospital…

karp thoughts? Well with the 2-3 years at MOST that he may serve at a nice country-club jail, that ought to clear up the nose candy problem for a bit. Then with the mafia backing he’s had the whole time along with the “untraceable” amount of monies he has moved through the Caymen’s, I figure he’ll come out clean, well rested, a bit wiser and oh yeah, 60 or so million dollars richer.

Ain’t it great!?!

Thanks,

karp
aka Karl Hartley

Re: SUBPRIME HUMAN MELTDOWN! - Posted by Rob FL

Posted by Rob FL on November 05, 1998 at 21:08:55:

The jury ruled today that all 10 million+ of his known assets including many real estate properties, his home, several cars and boats, several million $ in bank accounts, etc. are to be forfeited to the federal government. Hopefully he was smart enough to take one of Bill Bronchik’s asset protection classes otherwise I think it is all over for Mr. McCorkle.

Re: SUBPRIME HUMAN MELTDOWN! - Posted by Bronchick

Posted by Bronchick on November 05, 1998 at 12:20:43:

It’s a shame. I went to a Bill McCorkle seminar in 1991 (my first seminar) and it was very good. I had lunch with him & his wire. He’s a nice guy, but just got greedy.