Subprime lenders - Posted by Born

Posted by Rob Val on January 30, 2001 at 12:45:41:

I am looking for a lender that will finance a triplex and/or 2 condo,s in New York City. I am interested in making an appointment to visit an office in NYC if you have an office or the Company you work for knows of an office in this area.

Subprime lenders - Posted by Born

Posted by Born on January 29, 2001 at 09:41:29:

Where is a good starting point for finding these subprime lenders. Bornone@aol.com

Re: Subprime lenders - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on January 29, 2001 at 09:55:29:

Born,

The majority of the better Sub-prime lenders, do not deal directly with the public. They deal with brokers only. The reason I refer to them as better Sub-prime lenders, is not because they are necessarily better than local lenders, but because they are Nation wide, So when I discuss a lender on the Creonline board, there is a chance that the lender is lending in your area.

Now in order for you to use them, more than likely you will either have to go through your local broker, or me.

Ed Garcia

Re: Subprime lenders - Posted by teddy

Posted by teddy on January 29, 2001 at 20:24:23:

Hi my name is Teddy and I work for a sub-prime lender and my company has many good programs. I am looking for more business if you can help me I would appreciate it. Thank you for your time and effort.

Teddy