Success? Seminar.... - Posted by Scott

Posted by Laure on March 16, 1999 at 08:25:54:

I haven’t heard of it, myself. Save your cash and pick up a course here. The money invested will return you many times over, IF YOU GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND JUST “DO IT”

I’m still telling my son that… JUST DO IT !

Laure :slight_smile:

Success? Seminar… - Posted by Scott

Posted by Scott on March 15, 1999 at 23:41:46:

I am new to your group and saw the posts in regards to the Success seminars traveling the country. I am from the Portland, Oregon area and recently ponied up $6690.00 to attend the seminar. The result being not being able to get a straight answer out of anyone when I call, and generally not having things happen the way I was told they would. I am attempting to get my money back and was wondering if any of you who made the mistake I did were successful in doing so. I have found out that the BBB in Florida has a three year track record indicating constant consumer complaints and the company has not taken steps addressing the them. They are also under investigation by the Florida Attorney Generals office. I am glad I have discovered this group. I have not been an active participant, but have learned a great deal reading your posts. I look forward to your responses. If you would like further details e-mail me direct.

SAS