suggestions on books/courses as good information - Posted by M.T.(CO)

Posted by M.T. on December 07, 1999 at 17:52:59:

Thanks for the info. I will use it. I do believe I have heard…read…of John Bahle and his experience on the other news groups, sounds like he knows his stuff.
thanks again

Todd

suggestions on books/courses as good information - Posted by M.T.(CO)

Posted by M.T.(CO) on December 07, 1999 at 08:13:13:

Can you note-no-it-alls give me advise on a book that could help me understand the note industry and how the new kid would aprouch it. many thanks
Todd

There are several - Posted by DanM(OR)

Posted by DanM(OR) on December 07, 1999 at 10:44:32:

MT,

John Behle’s stuff is superior to anything you’ll find regarding his techniques and methods. It is however, very advanced stuff. Techniques of which, only a few people know of and actually use. Several people have started with it and been very successful. If you are gun shy, perhaps you could try some easier books.

The following people have books that could help the beginner. Some of which you can buy here:

Jon Richards
Lonnie Scruggs
Terry Vaughn

There is also an excellent book, or so I am told by everybody, by George Coates. It is called Smart Trust Deed Investing in California. However, it is very hard to find. I had it back-ordered for 6 months and they finally told me that it was not going to happen. If you find two copies, I will buy the second one from you.

Best of luck!

Dan Matejsek