Suggestions on finding a hard-money lender - Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown

Re: Suggestions on finding a hard-money lender - Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown

Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown on March 18, 2011 at 07:29:09:

I tried that, but received no response.

$1 million doubled in six month in a project, but I can’t find anyone.

We protect this forum - Posted by CreCop

Posted by CreCop on March 22, 2011 at 12:15:05:

Some of us have been around this site for many years and we help to keep it clean of advertisers such as yourself. There is nothing more frustrating than opening a thread and finding it’s just an advertisement or redirect to someone’s personal project they are selling. The moderators and owners of this site do a great job here. I am merely pointing out this thread as an advertisement and let them decide if it’s appropriate here or not.

Re: Government education grants and loans - Posted by Peter Piper

Posted by Peter Piper on March 21, 2011 at 08:31:32:

Nobody cares, Andrew.

Re: Government education grants and loans - Posted by Potash

Posted by Potash on March 21, 2011 at 03:46:38:

Yea, right.

If anyone gets a good laugh from pseudo scientific mumbo jumbo check out his blogs:

Amanita Muscaria - Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown

Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown on March 20, 2011 at 04:24:20:

Kristine? is THAT your reference? I have no other mushroom postings online.

If so… may we discuss: Pope. Santa Claus. Christmas trees. Pyramids.

Re: Suggestions on finding a hard-money lender - Posted by Edwin

Posted by Edwin on March 20, 2011 at 22:10:45:

I’m sorry, but this sounds like a really goofy concept. I suggest you try one to see how well it works, before you get grand ideas about duplicating it in other cities, and patenting things like the lighting, etc.

Omelettes and carved Roast Beef? - Posted by jimi

Posted by jimi on March 18, 2011 at 12:42:50:

Was this the deal in Tucsun with moms and kids and omelettes and roast beef?

this is a real estate site - Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown

Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown on March 21, 2011 at 03:54:08:

if you’d like to discuss science there are other places to do so.

Re: Suggestions on finding a hard-money lender - Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown

Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown on March 20, 2011 at 23:48:33:

what is “goofy” about it?

is the money there (grants and loans)?

can notes be sold to investors?

can buildings be constructed that are fun?

what part is “goofy”?

Re: Omelettes and carved Roast Beef? - Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown

Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown on March 19, 2011 at 01:19:01:

I want to build a safe place for single mothers and their children. Financing provided by pooling education grants and loans. Single mothers must go to school (even medical school) to qualify. I designed a new type of bond that will finance the building. The building will be held in trust by the bond holders ($1000 shares so many bond holders). As the kids move out, ownership is transferred from the bond holders to the kids. No men are allowed in the building, including the caterers and cleaning crew.

To give a taste of the building style: indoor lighting from reflected sunlight. A sun/star clock on the roof with a pool. An indoor pool with spotlights for tanning (reflected sunlight). Chutes throughout the building for kids to slide through. Some would be transparent as the kids slid through the common areas and moms could hold up signs saying “time for dinner”.

Each floor will be modular and likely age-related. Observation windows overlook each floor so mothers can study or eat or talk while they watch the kids in the center. Day care would happen naturally as the mothers share time to watch. If mothers wish to go out and party, the kids have a slumber party in a common area. Mothers and kids in the neighborhood are also allowed in during the day.

I am looking for an investor with access to $1 million to pay for the architect and engineering and legal and finance work. When the bond is sold the investor and I cash out. The investor will make $1 million. My fee is $10,000,000. However, I will likely roll half that back into the building on things I see as important. One thing will be a yearly toy fund that can be spent freely over the year and replenished once a year. This will teach the kids and mothers budgeting. It will be invested in gold and silver bullion. That toy fund can be used for anything and any costs they cut will be rolled into that fund.

Management will be automated and the mothers must decide who pays the bills and oversees the catering and cleaning. If the kids want more money in their toy fund, they can certainly clean the building themselves.

Kids must move out at 18 years old and the building will vote on that kid being included as one of the owners. That ensures the kid behaves well and takes care of the place.

Fathers are not allowed in the building, but are free to invite his kid and his friends to go fishing or the zoo or wherever.

I have the capstone designed. My name will not be on the building. I cash out when the bond is sold and before construction begins.

6% commission ($60,000) to the person who finds the right investor. The investor can continue with more buildings in other cities with a potential for $50-100 million (local builders and architects).

FYI, patents on the lighting system, bond, and project architecture are in the works.

Andrew Bransford Brown
+1 480 406 1401
andrewbb@gmail.com

Physical address:
1100 E Lemon Street, B108
Tempe, Arizona 85281 USA

Mailing address:
3370 N Hayden Road, 123-734
Scottsdale, Arizona 85251 USA

Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown on March 18, 2011 at 16:31:01:

In Phoenix actually, but works anywhere in the US.

Re: Omelettes and carved Roast Beef? - Posted by IB (NJ)

Posted by IB (NJ) on March 19, 2011 at 15:59:57:

Interesting. What if a Mother wants to “strengthen” her family and get married? Will she and the kids have to move?

Beef? - Posted by Nike

Posted by Nike on March 19, 2011 at 09:09:22:

Sounds like a dystopian nightmare, but at least the Dads can take their kids fishing, or to the zoo.

Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown on March 19, 2011 at 19:02:06:

I think so… the grants from the government don’t support the father. They can always be bf/gf until she graduates.