Super Successful Lease Options Classified Ads - Posted by Joel Ray (TX)

Posted by Joel Ray on January 20, 2001 at 24:11:51:

Been searching here for weeks and weeks collecting and gathering here and there and finding the best things to say and do so that once my business plan is established I’ll have the best of the best strategies to help out. Not looking for to be spoonfed. Just ordered Bronchicks L/O package to add to my collection. You’d be surprised how much one idea or twist on an idea can change your results. I’ve seen it in other businesses and real estate is no exception. I’m sure I’ll continue to take criticism as to things I have posted or will post on this discussion group board as I’m not perfect but nevertheless I’m striving to not to take second place but to win. Never stop learning as knowledge is power. If I post a question I’m searching for an answer and that’s it and possibly a better answer that I’m already aware of. Not looking to be in the spotlight.

Respectfully submitted,

Joel Ray (TX)

Super Successful Lease Options Classified Ads - Posted by Joel Ray (TX)

Posted by Joel Ray (TX) on January 19, 2001 at 11:09:11:

Could anyone please post any classified ads that they have had SUPER success with in attracting both motivated sellers as well as eager tenant/buyers in regards to lease optioning. Possibly posting estimated number of telephone responses and the size of your market place and if you wish to share, the “DEAL” you obtained as a result of your efforts.

Thanks in advance,

Joel Ray (TX)

Re: Super Successful Lease Options Classified Ads - Posted by Jim IL

Posted by Jim IL on January 19, 2001 at 17:04:47:

Joel Ray,
No offense intended Joel Ray, but you seem to be looking for an easy way, or a spoonfed method for getting you the info needed to do deals.
You already have that right here in front of you.
This board is full of good info, as well as the articles on this website.
Check the archives for posts on advertising and marketing for sellers.
There is no magical ad that will get sellers pounding your door down to buy there homes.
Bottom line is you need to make the world aware of what you do, and how to contact you.
Newspaper classified ads work okay, but I would not say that they are my best method for getting the phone to ring.
See, I do not cater my marketing to any specific type of deals.
I am looking for sellers who need to sell there homes, thats it.
So, I believe in the K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stupid) method.
Advertise that you buy houses, and your phone number.
Get that info in front of as many people as you can and the calls will come.
There are a ton of ways to market effectively and with little money.
Rather than write another several page post about it here, I’ll send you to the archives.
Look there and you will see posts from many of us who are marketing for sellers many differnt ways and getting deals.

There is even a brand new article posted here recently about 25 different ways to attract motivated sellers.
Read it and do!

And don’t ask for hand holding, or to be spoonfed, it simple will not happen.
Go do some reading, and when you have questions about what you are learning, come back here and ask them.

HTH,
Jim IL