Table Funding... - Posted by Carlton Nelson

Posted by Carlton Nelson on May 09, 2007 at 12:35:48:

I’m in the process of purchasing several properties in Florida and will be creating a note using owner financing then selling the note at the closing table. I’m doing this to sell quickly which will allow me to continue purchasing. I understand that the note will be sold at a discount but that’s fine because I’ll buy the property right and structure the note with the discount built in. Just need to have a company standing by ready to purchase at the closing table.

Thanks

Carlton N.

If you would like to discuss this by phone let me know and I’ll send my number.

Table Funding… - Posted by Carlton Nelson

Posted by Carlton Nelson on May 07, 2007 at 14:05:54:

Hey, can someone help me please??? I’m in the process of purchasing investment properties (single family homes) and will be repairing and selling them shortly. I will be selling them using owner financing (create a note) and need to find a company that will purchase the note at the closing table (at a discount of course). If anyone knows of a company like this please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank you !!!

Carlton N.

Re: Table Funding… - Posted by abraham

Posted by abraham on May 09, 2007 at 11:24:18:

e-mail me with a detailed info. and I will direct you to a note buyer.

Abraham

Re: Table Funding… - Posted by Keith

Posted by Keith on May 08, 2007 at 15:52:44:

Post this over at the cash flow forum. There are lurkers over there that do exactly what you are looking for.

Re: Table Funding… - Posted by James Harris

Posted by James Harris on May 08, 2007 at 05:53:00:

Carlton, drop me a line to discuss the possibilities.

Re: Table Funding… - Posted by Carlton Nelson

Posted by Carlton Nelson on May 10, 2007 at 12:40:19:

The purpose for inquiring if there were any notes buyers out there is because I will be creating notes on some of the properties I’m selling in Florida. I will not be ready to sell for at least another 30-45 days but didn’t want to wait until the last minute. I need to know if there is an option available when I’m ready with my notes.