Taking the Plunge - Posted by Boyd (MA)

Posted by Boyd (MA) on August 27, 2003 at 09:03:08:

MJK,

Not sure how familiar you are with Mass, but I live in Malden - a city just a couple miles north of Boston.

Boyd (MA)

Taking the Plunge - Posted by Boyd (MA)

Posted by Boyd (MA) on August 26, 2003 at 20:03:39:

I would like to start this post with a sincere and heart-felt thank you to everyone involved in making this site possible. Throughout my years of researching real estate investing I have NEVER found another source filled with as much valuable FREE information as CREonline. This is truely the best thing to happen to the Internet since … the Internet. Again, thank you.

With that said, I’m finally ready to take the plunge and become actively involved with this business (you can only read so many books - it’s time for action). I guess you could consider this my formal commitment. For years I’ve been saying that I’m going to do something about my financial future but haven’t been able to take that first step. Maybe announcing it to the world will get me off my rear-end and actually doing something.

If anyone is having success in the Eastern Massachusetts area, I would love to hear your words of wisdom and support. I could use all of the inspiration and motivation that I can get a hold of. Just some reassurance that this stuff “actually works” in this area would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your support and please wish me luck.

Boyd (MA)

Re: Taking the Plunge - Posted by Vicki

Posted by Vicki on August 29, 2003 at 09:06:18:

Congratulations Boyd, on making your commitment public. I know how scary that is, since I’m a newbie too, though I’m up in New Hampshire. I’d love to hear about your success as time goes by, and I’d be willing to share mine too… Good luck!

Re: Taking the Plunge - Posted by MJK

Posted by MJK on August 26, 2003 at 21:20:27:

Hi Boyd,

It works everywhere. Just tailor a style to fit your market. Where abouts in Eastern MA are you??

-MJK