Talking with Lonnie Scruggs - Posted by Christina

Posted by J.P. Vaughan on June 02, 1999 at 15:27:27:

Hi Angelia,

Start with Lonnie’s two books (you get a free audio tape
if you order both at the same time). For 60 bucks, you
will get all the info you need to start. Then, if you
decide you like the used MH biz, get the home study course.

JP Vaughan

Talking with Lonnie Scruggs - Posted by Christina

Posted by Christina on June 02, 1999 at 11:30:01:

As I’m reading the How-to articles and success stories, I keep coming across the fact that when these people started to invest in Mobile Homes, they seem to have had a personal conversation with Lonnie Scruggs. They always say something like “When I spoke to Lonnie on the phone,” or something like that. I was inquiring how could I get in contact with Lonnie personally as well? I’m just starting out in investing in mobile homes, and this probably would be a great inspiration. I’m getting excited just imagining it. So if there is anyone out there that has had a chance to talk with Lonnie Scruggs personally, and would like to share the info. on how to do that, feel free to email me at raena@localinfonet.com. Thanks in advance.

Re: Talking with Lonnie Scruggs - Posted by Jeff

Posted by Jeff on June 03, 1999 at 24:52:37:

Christina,

As J.P. stated, he includes his phone # in his books. I was having a problem figuring out how to sell a note to an investor, with the investor making an 18% return on his/her money. Mr. Lonnie said in his book(s) to feel free to call him if you had any question. So, I did! The first time I called, Mrs. Joanne said he was at their daughter’s mobile home park meeting an inspector with her. She said he should be home in about an hour, to try him then. When I called back, he answered the phone. How did I know it was him? Once you listen to one of his tapes, you’ll recognize that Virginia accent anywhere! After he helped me understand that financial calculator a little better, he answered every question I asked. You couldn’t have asked for nicer people than Mr. Lonnie and Mrs. Joanne. I read about him in an old Stewart Kime newsletter, and ordered all of his material by calling Mrs. Joanne. He also included this website address with my order. So Christina, go ahead and call. He will do what he can to help you. By the way, tell him Jeff from GA said hello, and thanks.

Jeff_GA

You’ll find… - Posted by David Alexander

Posted by David Alexander on June 02, 1999 at 13:53:40:

that as you hang around that you’ll become friends with a lot of Investors…relationships that will be life long. With that said it becomes not uncommon to talk to people to either give or recieve advice.

Stick around it’s a wonderful place

David Alexander

Re: Talking with Lonnie Scruggs - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Posted by J.P. Vaughan on June 02, 1999 at 12:17:10:

Lonnie includes his telephone number in his books so
his students can call him.

Which Scruggs materials to purchase first? - Posted by Angelia C (AL)

Posted by Angelia C (AL) on June 02, 1999 at 14:35:39:

After tons of hours spent studying the posts on this site, I’m going to take the plunge and order study materials ASAP. I am very intersted in Lonnie Deal’s to start, then gradually move into other areas. I have noticed that he has two books and one home study course. I want to do this “right”. Does the home study course replace (or is it in lieu) of the books? What should I order? Any information would greatly be appreciated.

Thank You,
Angelia Clayton