Tax Rolls Online - Posted by Geoffrey Faivre-Malloy

Posted by Geoffrey Faivre-Malloy on December 05, 2000 at 18:51:56:

Well, I was able to find out a little bit more information today. Just so it ends up in the archives, there are 2 more services…

I had a name for Information Service Corp but they’ve been purchased. I don’t recall the name of the new company but here’s the number: 305-262-6236 - Ask about a program callled MetroScan.

The other one is called DataQuick and their number is 1-800-863-4636 (http://www.dataquick.com). They cover 47 states and have a LOT of information including some crime demographics but they’re a bit pricey for beginners at $75 per month minimum. Call em and have them send you a price quote.

Good luck! I’ll probably stick with Magellan for now.

G-Man

Tax Rolls Online - Posted by Geoffrey Faivre-Malloy

Posted by Geoffrey Faivre-Malloy on December 04, 2000 at 17:22:51:

I’m looking for services that provide (amongst other things) tax rolls online. I’d like to be able to search through the types of things that Realtors have access to in the MLS listings. I have found one service so far that’s called Magellan. I found their website but the other services I have heard of (Redde Data and Data Link). Magellan’s cost is $695.

Any help finding the other services (and any more you might know about) would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks,

G-Man

Re: Tax Rolls Online - Posted by WayneMD

Posted by WayneMD on December 05, 2000 at 07:18:21:

I would like to learn more about this too. Is the Magellan cost per year?

Re: Tax Rolls Online - Posted by Geoffrey Faivre-Malloy

Posted by Geoffrey Faivre-Malloy on December 05, 2000 at 09:06:39:

Yes, that’s per year. That’s also the cost for GAREIA members. It’s $100 more for non GAREIA members. Their number is 770-414-5442 and I’m not sure if they do areas other than GA.