taxes - Posted by banks

Posted by JHyre in Ohio on July 16, 2002 at 08:07:20:

Your question is so broad as to be unanswerable. You need to educate yourself first…try Vern Hoven’s book for RE investors (on amazon), Daley’s book Tax Savvy for Small Businesses, and John T Reeds tax book. You also need a competent tax attorney or accountant (I’m both).

John Hyre

taxes - Posted by banks

Posted by banks on July 15, 2002 at 16:39:42:

I am very concearned about the tax issue. What do I need to cover this area? How do I get a tax ID# if thats the way to go? Any advice on tax issues, setting up business account at bank and who to see for business liscense