TC & Vickie Bradley - Posted by Rocky

Posted by c.hixon on January 27, 2006 at 11:57:19:

I would like to know if anyone purchased Tc & Vickie Bradleys manual.please respond

TC & Vickie Bradley - Posted by Rocky

Posted by Rocky on December 05, 2003 at 23:03:06:

Anyone have any information about this couple? I saw an ad and went to the webite www.buywithnocredit.com

Just curious if someone has heard of or used the materials. I am confident that I’m not missing much but thought I would at least check here.

Rocky

Re: TC & Vickie Bradley - Posted by Charles Cannizzaro

Posted by Charles Cannizzaro on September 28, 2004 at 20:23:48:

I had not heard either. Has anyone contacted you yet. Please let me know if they are a yea or nay.

Re: TC & Vickie Bradley - Posted by Joseph

Posted by Joseph on June 10, 2004 at 19:56:19:

Is this couple’s legit? Is this system really works? If anyone already ordered and test it out. I need your opinion.

Joseph

Re: TC & Vickie Bradley - Posted by Rocky

Posted by Rocky on September 29, 2004 at 10:20:06:

No I haven’t heard anthing back yet. I have recieved a few e-mail solicitations from other people who are cross-promoting thier program. Since posting the question I have found a ew other programs that I have been very happy with. I think that the information and programs provided within theis website are some of the best.

Best of luck,

Rocky

Re: TC & Vickie Bradley - Posted by claire Hixon

Posted by claire Hixon on January 27, 2006 at 11:36:07:

I just read your questions, I bought their maual last April, I had tried very hard to do every thing is on the manual, and I email him many times, but I was always accused of asking the wrong questions, and I dont know what to asked when I only asked what I needed to know of getting a help with some few homes I had visited, I was very excited and I thought I would have some succes in 30 days, but none at all, I finally requested a refund as Tc mentioned on his program he extended a 1 year refund, but I got an email back, that it was only a 90 days and I missd that, and their computer technician accused me of not understanding english, and also that I have a free email. he was the one that always responded to my questions not Tc, and he is not a real estate investor, so I ended up with this material that I dont even look at it again, it sounds so good to be true, but its all bogus…its better to attend college that someone will educate you…I fall for lots of guru on the internet, the only time I hear from the Bradley again, when they wanted me to spend more money buying their other material which is more that $600. I was laughing so loud, that is where i realize
he is another phony scam…respond back if you read this…claire

Re: TC & Vickie Bradley - Posted by TC Bradley

Posted by TC Bradley on March 23, 2006 at 01:27:40:

I normally do visit these boards and I usually do not post to them but I could not let stand these libelous comments by Ms. Hixon stand.

We have since we have been online some 4 years now offered a unconditional 90 day guarantee which we have ALWAYS honored.

Our online reputation is impecable because we honor our word and agreements.

We do not honor a refunds 1 year after the 90 days as Ms. Hixon requested nor should be expected to do so.

This is not someone who asked for a refund 91 days after her purchase but 1 year after her purchase.

When I did offer email support, which we no longer do, it was I that PERSONALLY repsonded and what Ms. Hixon did not share is that even when we offered email support it was only for 90 days and we extended the email support for her to over 1 year to try and service her.

As hard as we try, we cannot please everyone but we will never not honor our word or agreements.

TC Bradley